Customer’s impression:
portable Outstanding barata y buena kirsi n I loved
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Precise little scale!

posted by Bonelezz on 02/21/2013
    5 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

This scale is extremely precise, about as precise as SKU 52751 ,they both give me the same values except this one has 1 less digit.
    The build quality is okay,its completely made from plastic, looks kinda low quality but feels sturdy. Still, it could probably die from falling onto hard ground, but that applies to scales in general, i guess.
    An important point is the weighing plate, in contrast to some other scales, its the scales highest point, so you can easily put a container on it. My previous scale didnt have that, youd have to stack something on it if you want to use a large container for weighing.

Cons:

Cant think of one. Here in germany, a scale this precise would be about 3 to 4 times the price.

OtherThoughts:

If you are unsure whether to go for 0,01 or 0,001 scale, this one is pretty much as good as the 1mg scale SKU 52751. I mean this thing has a precision of about 5-7mg id say, the other about 1-3mg (not saying its a bad scale, but it defo doesnt recognize anything below ~5mg).
    Still i dont regret buying either ;)

Bottomline:

Awesome! Dont try to save like 3$ on anything cheaper than this one, 0,1 scales just suck! This little scale is just great!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections