DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 45*21mm 10X Jewelers Loupe/Magnifier with White LED Illumination (3*LR1130)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydzenizo on 01/04/2013

You can carry it in your pocket, the lens has two positions, one when you extend the lens a little without light, and if you extend it a little further a small LED illuminates the target. I could examine circuit boards with great detail It didn't come with a leash, very minor inconvenience since I used ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysecundine on 05/21/2012

This is an inexpensive little gadget that illuminates and magnifies. Great for seeing close up. I use to proof printing pieces. It is important that the dots line up on printed material and this helps to see them very well. Sliding magnifier pulled completely out on the third time I used it. When I put ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykingTrades on 01/04/2012

Very useful product., very portable and very easy to change batteries. Thank you the body is made good quality plastic and it uses 3 button batteries. the batteries are also very easy to change. the cover can be opened with a coin. Loved this product I did not find any cons in this product. As according ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections