DX » Community » Reviews » Blackhawk Military/Tactical Full Finger Gloves - Army Green (XL)
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by666goodevil on 03/22/2013

Camo green color - great for Airsoft Very light and flexible Fits nicely - real XL size (read on) Seems to be made of durable materials (haven't used them properly yet) It could be genuine leather instead of faux one. Some of the parts seems like genuine leather though, but most sections is definitely not. But the price is good even for faux leather.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byv0ndutch on 02/14/2013

The quality of these gloves are great! I Use them for airsoft sport. They fit great, and they seem to be really durabol. The protectors on the gloves are really helpfull when engaging an airsoft battle. The gloves do not hold you back when you use your gun. Long story short, a must have when you are on a budget, but they dont look like they are budget.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycgargu on 07/15/2012

Well made material. I Have a good feeling of strength when I wear them on. The wetter the condition, the better they hold on objects. -Nice color -Very quickly dry. If they get soaking wet and you hang them next to the heater or near a fire, it takes 1-2 hours to dry them completely. The size is not to exact standard. I have a medium hand size but the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLopatchick on 07/12/2012

-not expensive for my city -good quality, better than more expensive models -good materials, can withstand hard exploitation -well sit on the hands -comfortable design -Two buckles will not lose these gloves. -Russian Post is sometimes sends parcels through Australia))) -They worn a long time -They are difficult to be removed. -I do not know what else ... Read more

2 2
  • posted byMrHighLight on 04/24/2012

-Well made material. -Have a great feeling of strength when you wear them on. -Great grip. The wetter the condition, the better they hold on objects. -Nice OD green color -Very quickly dry. If they get soaking wet and you hang them next to the heater or near a fire, it takes 1-2 hours to dry them completely. -Only one size. Actually they fit my hands ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlbertosoto on 11/25/2011

Really well made gloves Lightweight Confortable Well packaged (Plastic bag, great for store them) Size. Chinese XL is like European L. Great pair of gloves. They come in a plastic bag with a cardboard with info and and a warranty card from the manufacturer. The size fits OK for me, but it can be small for people with big hands. Remember China sizes ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydewzs on 10/31/2011

Came in a package that had lots of details and information. Gloves where well made as shown in the photo. The fit for me was perfect. The fit is very comfortable and the fingers feel comfortable to be able to pull a triger with out any problem of not being able to feel the triger. The only problem is that the size is not to exact standerd. I have a ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byVavrakka on 07/14/2011

- good materials - ok quality of sewing - color is good for forest - looks good practically with any type of camo clothing, so a good addtition to airsoft / paintball / tourism / fishing / hunting outfit. - velcro is working very well - there are little drawbacks in the way the gloves are sewn together, shifted a little bit - the metal ring that hold ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byphillyvodka on 07/01/2011

good fit. materials are perfect for this product, nicely finisched edges, good working velcro. nice protection pads on the upper part of the glove. nicely inner grip pads for extra grip on your gun or whatever you're gonna do with it. the color is a lot greener but doesn't bother me. the seize is a bit smaller than i expected, but they are still big ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycsakip on 05/30/2011

Nice materials, good color, tactical look. It has some protective pads and the fingers have some layers of textile on the upper side to give some protection. These are very good gloves for airsoft and such sports. A bit warm for the summer. The sizing is chinese. Usually I wear L-XL but these XL gloves are too small for my hand. It should be XL but ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections