• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• My bloody bound gloves

posted by MrHighLight on 04/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

-Well made material.
    -Have a great feeling of strength when you wear them on. -Great grip. The wetter the condition, the better they hold on objects.
    -Nice OD green color
    -Very quickly dry. If they get soaking wet and you hang them next to the heater or near a fire, it takes 1-2 hours to dry them completely.

Cons:

-Only one size. Actually they fit my hands perfectly and I think they are in size M. When buy any gloves on DX please consider the actual size it says on the specification (8.66 in x 4.13 in x 0.59 in (22.0 cm x 10.5 cm x 1.5 cm) and take this measurement with your own hand size. For example here 22cm is the length from tip of your middle finger to over the wrist a bit.

OtherThoughts:

-If it gets freezing cold or snowing, you should not use them. They are not water-prof or wind-prof and your hands will get froze pretty quick.

Bottomline:

I have had them for 7 months, lost these first pair and bought new ones. Wear them everyday for biking, going to the wood, working with tools. In all kind of conditions, wet, hot, moisture, cold. I even used them to fire up wood and fireworks. They protect my hands perfectly and the gloves them self have had no problems at all. This is the the most often used items from DX for me so far.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections