DX » Community » Reviews » Creative Mortar Shell Shaped Windproof Butane Lighter - Copper
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjonathan2013h on 10/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very nice design. Very duroble and cool. Loved the color! It is creitive. the flame is cool. Looks like it will last for more then a year.Cons:The sharp part at the bottom is kind of anoying when you are holding the lighter. The enterce of the gas is kind of bad quilaty so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byriketti1 on 06/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This lighter if very cool. I have never seen anyone with this kind of a lighter. Not every man has it! It is fun to play with this lighter and the flame is very hot and works in hard wind too! The lighter is heavy and probably wouldn't break when dropped. It's also good... Read more

flame and size My review of this product
    0 0
  • posted byilanshi on 07/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It is quite beautiful, more then the photos may suggest - you may say it's not photogenic. The flame doesn't care for any wind, and is VERY hot.Cons:The gas amount it contains is low, so frequent refills are necessary.OtherThoughts:I had to file (with fingernails file) t... Read more

Bomb-like torch
    0 0
  • posted byxioxaio on 11/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- It is a really good looking lighter. - It feels good in your hand (expect for the tail fins). - The weight is perfect. - Windproof flame looks amazing. - Its so fun to play with. - Cheap :) Cons:- The lighter fuel is really fast empty. - It is not really useful for car... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacdarc on 03/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Nice looking, sturdy and works ok and very cheap. The buildind quality is ok, and the lighter itself is pretty heavy. Cons:It's pretty difficult to use since you can't tell which way the cap opens. Also the tailfins press hardly to your fingers when you light i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNiTr0 on 02/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Nice looking lighter, works perfectly, also has red flame - other lighters have green, or uncoloured flame. Also I don't saw anything like this in our local stores. Cons:It has steel case with copper-like surface - so I think that after some months it shows it's... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections