DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Bracelet Style Quartz Wrist Watch - Pink + Silver (1*377)
  • 5 star 14 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNoalenna on 11/14/2013

Cheap and easy to put the time, pretty to have it in your wrist. I like its colour a lot. It is very elegant and apparent. Its wrist is very big. I had a little blow and the crystal of it fell down, I tried to paste it with contact glue, and the crystal got opaque. I cant’ see the clockwise. I think I have to pay more the next time because it was cheap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjakubhubacek on 11/05/2013

I bought it as a gift for my mum. She loved it. They lock very nice, the body is metal - in all accordance there´s no nickel in it. After weeks of wearing - no rash. The price is worth th quality. Durable, survived many on-ground falls. The pink paper, or whatever is under the glass was a bit wrinkled and not on the center. Quite heavy, I thought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMilvi on 09/06/2013

It looks great. It works the way it should. It can be a watch for a really small arm or a little bigger. The pink backround really works with the silver. It is good for a day in the office, a dinner in a restaurant or just for everyday wear. It is actually possible that it will come open in some hand movement's. But it happend onlt once it needed just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacgoulart2013 on 08/27/2013

This watch is very well built. The material is very well finished, impecable. The bracelet lock is very interesting, I never saw this solution. It works in a simple and efficient way. The price is superb! It came without any box, just a thin plastic bag. It was already running, working. So, it was already spending battery time. The display is very small.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDherp on 05/31/2013

Looks great. Really affordable price. The pink face looks really nice with the chrome style band/bracelet. On arrival I found that the watch face was a little loose and jiggled around a bit in the metal band. This also caused the winder to move and change time. Bought as a gift, an ideal present. I really liked the style of this watch but was disappointed ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymirda22 on 04/27/2013

Watch looks very nice, also on hand chic look Suitable :) I'd slowly to everything, a nice complement.Turning a simple, well thought out. Cons: Perhaps too little "leash" inappropriate for thicker hand. For me good. S better to be slightly larger size. Watch nice, nicely executed. It will be a nice gift to a friend. Makes a great finery with ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTheDreammaster on 02/17/2013

It's a really stylish watch. Actually, looks like one of another famous brand. - Precise and the battery consumption is really good, more than a year without changing it. - The materials are good and the finish is bright and well built. I don't see any cons with the watch itself. The only issue is that seems to be designed for really slim wrists. And,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMantrhax2 on 01/28/2013

Veru good looking watch ; overall good build quality . The lock is fragile and after a while no longer closes needing some manual work to close again, perhaps the manufacturer can solve this problem making the lock stronger or another lock design. For the price its a bagain and my wife loved it I bought some other watchs like this one, to give as a ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWigilante on 12/27/2012

-it tells the time accurately -comes with different notch for adjusting the length of the wrist band -looks good -doesn't feel too cheap -I did not get the watch same as advertise. DX shipped me a totally different watch. -comes in a simple cardboard box, which is dented badly when it reach to me. Although DX shipped me a completely different watch.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythisbr on 12/26/2012

Its beautiful, small and delicate. Has a good quality, and its good to go out or to use daily. Different of others, it has a great design that makes this watch to be a nice acessory. It works perfectly. Doesnt come in a box, comes in a platic bag. If you wanna buy it as a gift, buy a beautiful box. This watch is great! I loved. Its pink, just like in ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections