DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Bracelet Style Quartz Wrist Watch - Pink + Silver (1*377)
  • 5 star 13 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byacgoulart2013 on 08/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This watch is very well built. The material is very well finished, impecable. The bracelet lock is very interesting, I never saw this solution. It works in a simple and efficient way. The price is superb! Cons:It came without any box, just a thin plastic bag. It was alrea... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDherp on 05/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks great. Really affordable price. The pink face looks really nice with the chrome style band/bracelet. Cons:On arrival I found that the watch face was a little loose and jiggled around a bit in the metal band. This also caused the winder to move and change time. Oth... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymirda22 on 04/27/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Watch looks very nice, also on hand chic look Suitable :) I'd slowly to everything, a nice complement.Turning a simple, well thought out. Cons:Cons: Perhaps too little "leash" inappropriate for thicker hand. For me good. S better to be slightly larger... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTheDreammaster on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a really stylish watch. Actually, looks like one of another famous brand. - Precise and the battery consumption is really good, more than a year without changing it. - The materials are good and the finish is bright and well built. Cons:I don't see any cons with th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMantrhax2 on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Veru good looking watch ; overall good build quality . Cons:The lock is fragile and after a while no longer closes needing some manual work to close again, perhaps the manufacturer can solve this problem making the lock stronger or another lock design. OtherThoughts:For... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWigilante on 12/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-it tells the time accurately -comes with different notch for adjusting the length of the wrist band -looks good -doesn't feel too cheap Cons:-I did not get the watch same as advertise. DX shipped me a totally different watch. -comes in a simple cardboard box,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythisbr on 12/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its beautiful, small and delicate. Has a good quality, and its good to go out or to use daily. Different of others, it has a great design that makes this watch to be a nice acessory. It works perfectly. Cons:Doesnt come in a box, comes in a platic bag. If you wanna buy it... Read more

1 0
  • posted byelianfg on 12/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:*very nice and stylish wrist watch, excellent for a girl's present *nice quality *so far it has been working properly, batteries are included *definitely a very good price, probably the best for its kind Cons:*none so far, although it doesn't come with a nice... Read more

Nice watch!
    2 0
  • posted byplcek on 11/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's really cheap! This price is so low that i can't even believe it. Material is very good and don't feel cheap. These watches going, just how they have to. Cons:For my small hand it's little bit big. Not too much, but still. But don't care about this, i have really sm... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymaquinalla on 10/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a very cheap, nice and stylish watch. It looks like a expensive clock. The watch is shiny and had a pretty pink colour. It is comfortable and easily adjustable Cons:the watch is some minutes a day slow. You need to correct the hour each day. It does not... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections