DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Bracelet Style Quartz Wrist Watch - Pink + Silver (1*377)
Customer’s impression:
Muy bueno Elegant watch
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypetroz3 on 03/15/2015

This watch has a beautiful design, it's very elegant, you can wear it as casual and elegant part of your outfit! The pink colour inside gives it a modern look, can be combined with a lot of accessories! Great price!

Impression:Elegant watch;

0 0 0

• posted byelfotografo on 12/21/2014

positivo llego en fecha, estoy muy conforme con DX siempre cumple con los pedidos, los productos que muestran son los que envian, nunca me ha dejado de llegar ninguno de mis pedidos

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byNoalenna on 11/14/2013

Cheap and easy to put the time, pretty to have it in your wrist. I like its colour a lot. It is very elegant and apparent. Its wrist is very big. I had a little blow and the crystal of it fell down, I tried to paste it with contact glue, and the crystal got opaque. I cant’ see the clockwise. I I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjakubhubacek on 11/05/2013

I bought it as a gift for my mum. She loved it. They lock very nice, the body is metal - in all accordance there´s no nickel in it. After weeks of wearing - no rash. The price is worth th quality. Durable, survived many on-ground falls. The pink paper, or whatever is under the glass was a on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMilvi on 09/06/2013

It looks great. It works the way it should. It can be a watch for a really small arm or a little bigger. The pink backround really works with the silver. It is good for a day in the office, a dinner in a restaurant or just for everyday wear. It is actually possible that it will come open in some... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byacgoulart2013 on 08/27/2013

This watch is very well built. The material is very well finished, impecable. The bracelet lock is very interesting, I never saw this solution. It works in a simple and efficient way. The price is superb! It came without any box, just a thin plastic bag. It was already running, working. So, it is... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDherp on 05/31/2013

Looks great. Really affordable price. The pink face looks really nice with the chrome style band/bracelet. On arrival I found that the watch face was a little loose and jiggled around a bit in the metal band. This also caused the winder to move and change time. Bought as a gift, an ideal present.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymirda22 on 04/27/2013

Watch looks very nice, also on hand chic look Suitable :) I'd slowly to everything, a nice complement.Turning a simple, well thought out. Cons: Perhaps too little "leash" inappropriate for thicker hand. For me good. S better to be slightly larger size. Watch nice, nicely executed. It be... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTheDreammaster on 02/17/2013

It's a really stylish watch. Actually, looks like one of another famous brand. - Precise and the battery consumption is really good, more than a year without changing it. - The materials are good and the finish is bright and well built. I don't see any cons with the watch itself. The only issue a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMantrhax2 on 01/28/2013

Veru good looking watch ; overall good build quality . The lock is fragile and after a while no longer closes needing some manual work to close again, perhaps the manufacturer can solve this problem making the lock stronger or another lock design. For the price its a bagain and my wife loved it I... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere