DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Bracelet Style Quartz Wrist Watch - Pink + Silver (1*377)
  • 5 star 14 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Beautiful, Elegant, and Superb

posted by lhb1142 on 06/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

My wife REALLY likes this watch. It is comfortable, easily adjustable to her small wrist, quite accurate (just very slightly fast, an advantage - you'll never be late!), and elegant.

Cons:

She said that the clasp is very slightly thicker than she would like - but that hasn't stopped her from wearing the watch and she says that this "con" is so minor that it's hardly worth mentioning.

OtherThoughts:

My wife has many wristwatches, some of them fairly expensive. But NONE is better looking or more accurate than this one. I bought three other watches for her from DealExtreme (in the same order - #17436, #18647, and #111355) and she is as pleased as can be with ALL of them.

Bottomline:

NO ONE will be able to discern, from looking at the watch, how inexpensive it is. You would have to tell them - and then they might not believe you! I have often wished that inexpensive watches would be designed to be as nice looking as expensive ones. This watch certainly lives up to that wish. If any woman reading this (or any man who wishes to give a gift) buys this one, I am sure that that the person who receives this will be completely pleased.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections