DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Bracelet Style Quartz Wrist Watch - Black + Silver (1*377)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPrigs on 07/22/2013

This is my first watch from DX and I must say i'm impressed. The quality is really good, and in general this watch is truly well made. Looks way more expensive than really is. And looks really nice when you wear it. I bought as a gift for my mother and she loved it so much! Now she wants more and I'll buy for sure...this time for me too! Mine came in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymleodemaria on 12/10/2012

It is beautiful, comfortable and lightweight, perfect fit to the shape of the arm and is very elegant, ciere system is very new and comfortable. I recommend it 100%! is small, so keep in mind if you do not look good, it's probably hard to see the time clearly. The bracelet is a bit short, I use it on the last hole so it is not completely round It is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygegeo1 on 09/21/2012

- It is comfortable, easily adjustable to her small wrist. - It's like a bracelet, and is very good. - Nice gift. My girlfriend liked it a lot. A good watch at a low price and interesting. - Nice gift. your battery does not last long, and 1 month from now I'll have to trade for an original. The bracelet comes more easily than similar models, but not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiogomas on 07/20/2012

Watch very beautiful. The quality is very good. Can be used as a jewel. I bought a gift for women of my life (mother, sister and girlfriend) and they loved it. Great gift. People are really surprised by the quality and price. Models could have different background colors. Thus we would have different models of the same clock. Otherwise I have no comment ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPuppiesandShoes on 03/21/2012

This watch looks very sophisticated and does not look remotely cheap. The watch feels very durable. I have very small wrists and it is really difficult for me to find anything to fit around my wrist. There are four adjustment options. I would not recommend people with a thicker/bigger wrist to buy this. This watch is very fashionable and it goes well ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfungal on 06/01/2011

This was a pleasant surprise after getting http://www.dealextreme.com/p/stylish-bracelet-band-wrist-watch-golden-silver-1-x-377-58819 in the same order which was sub standard in quality, where as this silver/black watch is fantastic. Easy to clip on. Somtimes the wrist band can pinch the wrist when trying to clip on, no big deal, just you have to be ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections