Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byffox94 on 09/24/2014

PROS: - Very good reception of 1090MHz signals (ADS-B [Airplane Transponders]); - Flexible but well finished cabble; - Strong magnetic base. CONS: - Indoor antenna, so you'll have a short range reception/transmition; - Fragile antenna. RMK: - I'm using with an ADS-B receiver. Read more

Impression:powerful,Short Range;

0 0 0

• posted byClayton1045 on 08/13/2013

English: The magnet is good... Nice finishing. Portugues: O imã é bom... Bom acabamento. English: Male connector. I don't know where it will fit... The routers have males connectors too... Portugues: O conector é macho. Eu tenho 3 roteadores e em nenhum vai servir. Nunca vi um roteador ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVE2JPH on 07/28/2013

Good inexpensive antenna. Works like a charm! The VSWR is low on the band. Works excellent for me. Used it in other bands for ham radio. Got two now one used as is and the other modified. None so far, just love them. Super good antenna. The base could be modified for other bands with welder rod cut to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydgnyberg on 02/20/2013

This little antenna increased my signal and range from my router to my computer. The magnetic base makes the installation simple. Just stick it to anything metal and connect the connector and you WILL boost your signal. At this point I haven't found any real cons. The magnet was held in by a sticker,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynitroburn on 10/28/2008

Good build quality. Nice strong magnet. Not too rough on bottom. Easy to tune to higher frequencies. Work great on my 2-Way radios. SMA Connectors for high frequency use. Many uses. CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP! 1 of 5 was different then the others. (had twisted part in the middle). Packaging ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykapsel on 05/30/2008

this antenna catches the signal much better than the previous one wchich was factory installed to my EDGE modem. the cable is long so you can install it outside the building or a car. Very good build quality for that price. Gold plated (I think) MALE SMA connector. I can't find any. Maybe the magnet ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGrn_n_TX on 03/04/2008

This is a sturdy little antenna! For such a small size the magnet holds really well! The cable is plenty long for my application and it does improve the signal strength over what I was using. For the price you can't beat it! As said in other reviews the cable could be slightly longer although it works ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymacroVision on 03/03/2008

surprisingly strong magnetic base(and will stick and stay to anything that is ferromagnetic), the active element is about 10cm long and works ok with 917mhz networks. the design of the antenna is actually for mobile dvb-t(vhf and uhf) and probably isn't the best for microwave frequencies. and i highly ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bykaptain on 10/26/2007

Love this antenna, works great. Helped boost signal in the basement. none Great product, great price. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOtakop on 09/13/2007

Strong magnetic base holds tightly to any ferrous surface. Gold plated SMA connectors for low loss reception and transmit. Cable could stand to be a little longer, but that is minor. It doesn't say that it will work for WiFi, but it does for my company. I needed a male-to-male SMA adapter to connect ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections