DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Sports Waterproof Dry Floating Bag for Fishing Surfing Camping (30-Litre)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRahzaDream on 05/27/2014

This bag really is waterproof! Is not quite air tight, but very close to it. I was able to dunk this bag completely submerging it underwater with paper towel inside for 10 minutes, and the paper towel did not get wet! Doesn't feel like the opening is made from the best material, but it held up in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlavioTNT on 10/11/2013

Really good and useful! Waterproof Windproof Looks like really durable Have a awesome price comparing with the other bags It's a little expensive (10$) but it a lifetime bag: you will use it forever and ever I gave it for my old brother (who loves fishing) and he really liked it Maybe it will least for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatthaak on 08/11/2013

I have taken this bag on three different extended canoe camping trips in the wilderness. It has kept my clothes dry during extended rainfall, while being suspended in 1-2" of water pooled on the bottom of a canoe (from rain), and dunks in the water. It is very roomy and holds all of my clothes and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaanloper on 05/24/2013

Was better quality than expected. Tested it and it can endure submersions for short durations without a problem. Seems like the material is strong enought to stay watertight even when thrown on rocks or so. No carrying strap, but that was not advertised so not really a con, just something to think about.... Read more

Sealed bag seems pretty watertight Closing mechanism Folds pretty small

1 0 2

• posted byingmach on 11/07/2011

It is a very nice product. It really looks waterproof. Not like the very thick, all-rubber ones, but this material is definitely water-proof (non only water resistant). There is not as real seam (there is no sewing involved) in the main material. Instead, there is a large (1 1/2) pvc (or plastic) band ... Read more

1 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections