Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytumbertr on 03/26/2014

A very cool toy, great finish, and all parts are plastic, no stickers. Very well done, do not let fall to the ground but I believe its robustness would not let him break it easily. A very fun and easy to handling toy. found it a little easier to solve, but it is good for children I think it's a very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymsmm55 on 01/12/2014

It works well, its well made, solid (does not easily fall apart by use even if you try, so it's good build quality) and its actually not difficult to solve, making it suitable for 8-10 y.o. kids. Being easy to solve, for adults, it get boring after a while. I found no cons on how it is build. My kids ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalligatoring on 02/27/2013

this is an excellent little puzzle, in line with rubik's cube type puzzles but a little easier and more intuitive than a rubik's cube its very sturdy and solidly built, i never felt i had to be careful when handling it or that it was fragile in any way which was great there aren't any real cons that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystephil on 01/20/2013

Good quality, easy to solve puzzle with nice bright colors. Seems solid, my son played with it a few times without breaking it or damaging the inner sponge. All colors are easy to recognize to put all the balls back to their places. This puzzle doesn't use any internal mechanism. A simple sponge is used ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections