DX » Community » Reviews » 2dBi 2.4GHz Antenna for Wifi Routers and Adapters (4-inch)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeebrah on 02/09/2014

The price is great, made the purchase a no-brainer The elbow, this means I can use it even in tight spots None that I have come across, except that is seems to be out of stock as I write this review I wish this exact antenna was available in several different colors, notably white. That is a very cosmetic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byincredibilehulk on 09/27/2013

Best, of durable material, very functional and folding. I'm using it in this moment as the antenna of the wireless pci card connected to the motherboard and it works perfectly. I can also orient or rotate to make room for the cables. None Seems to have a good reception, since I'm in 3 rooms away from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJuiffi on 02/12/2013

Rugged and sturdy. I believe you cannot break one of these, unless you try really hard. The hinge is really good, it doesn't move on its own and stays in place really well. The base of the antenna is metal, which surprised me. I couldn't tell from the picture, if it was plastic or metal None really, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byttuksa on 12/22/2012

It's a typical 2dB antenna, it's the same strength as the one I got with my router, it's sturdy, doesn't seem like a cheap product. No remarks. It's a typical 2dB antenna, it's sturdy, it works, you probably got one of those with your WiFi router. Buy if you need an antenna, it's good, it works. I don'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMC on 01/24/2012

Great, needed it to connect to my PC, the tower needs the antenna to connect to the wi-fi network and I had previously lost mine so I bough this one since it was the cheapest, its build quality is great, and it works great too, the little fold it has allows me to direct the antenna towards the router ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPoptartPlease on 11/10/2011

Got this to replace the antenna on my Linksys PCI Wireless Card after I snapped the old one at the joint while moving my PC back into place (too close to the wall). * Small/short; I don't have to move my cords around or be careful moving my PC close to the wall. It's not in the way. * Good Signal; 4 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKnuckx on 06/22/2011

Very good quality antenna. Seems to be identical to the original supplied antenna that this replaced. The RP-SMA connector is free spinning which makes this a lot easier to attach to the back of a PC. None. Antenna of this type have a weak point at the angle joint, however this is common with all antenna ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylukasandrysik on 03/30/2011

-->Very good. It is just standard antenna which is delivered with any wifi router, AP.... -->Looks like d-link antenna...at leas there is "D-link" logo on it. -->No cons, it is just working You are probably wondering why buy it when you have the same antenna already on your router...well you can lost ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynakupinternet on 09/26/2010

we got Zyxel router with one antenna. someone take this antenna home to try it with his router and "forgot to return it". so I ordered this one and must say it is good working. as is supposed to be. no cons. it is working or not, nothing between and if it is working, there is no con. no other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrSaturn on 09/23/2010

- Quality: It's a quality build, flexible and strong. When tested with my desktop wireless card, performed admirably with a strong signal reception and good range. It's compatible with almost any router or wireless card out there. Nothing. Worked as well as included antennae in router packages. Had brand ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections