Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
• The material seems to decent make, but for $13 you'd better hope so.
• Holds 80 CD's as specified. (40 pages w/ backside)
• Has a little pouch inside it, could use it to hold a few extra CD's or something.
• Zipper gets caught at times, the zipline could be better make.
• $13 is pretty expensive considering where it's made.
• Each pouch has a little plastic cover that needs to be ripped off before inserting CD's. (Not really a big deal)
• I need this for work and it's ability to hold 80 CD's is very helpful. Overall, you could probably buy a decent CD holder from a local store for approximately the same price, might not hold as many CD's but will probably be better make.
If you need a good CD holder, I'd buy it. I'd check around for prices before going straight to this one though.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.