DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Sports Waterproof Dry Floating Bag for Fishing Surfing Camping - Random Color (10-Litre)
  • 5 star 12 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRahzaDream on 05/27/2014

This bag really is waterproof! Is not quite air tight, but very close to it. I was able to dunk this bag completely submerging it underwater with paper towel inside for 10 minutes, and the paper towel did not get wet! Doesn't feel like the opening is made from the best material, but it held up in the tests I was able to perform. I bought 3 of these ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byposhpol on 11/11/2013

Have used this a number of times with no issue. I often carry a backpack with me and I'm always concerned about the dryness of whatever's inside. So, I make sure to put all my valuables and clothes inside this, let the air out, close it tight and put the whole thing in my backpack. I know that my items will be safe inside. The material is nice and strong ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarktay1988 on 09/17/2013

Great price for a waterproof bag. It's of a good size and can fit quite a lot of things. The material is waterproof. I tested it by spraying water on it - water droplets fall off it easily. The logo printed on the bag makes it look cheap and weird. The buckle feels sturdy and closes well. I haven't tossed the bag into the sea but it feels really waterproof ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLaws928 on 08/16/2013

Light weight and small size. Adds very little negative effects to your packing but adds the very neat feature that you know that these "must be dry" items are always just that. 10 liters are all you need to fit a spare change and you cell phone on a canoing experience. And the Price! Costs three times as much in the store for the same quality.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRendal on 08/04/2013

Awesome product! The bag is huge! You can think about dozens of ways to use it. It's about 1/5 of the price of the ones you can buy here in Quebec. Very sturdy materiel, doen't leak at all if you know how to use it, float perfectly. The color match exactly the picture. I like the fact that it's written in english on it. A little tricky to know how it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeddieng on 07/29/2013

the buckle is STRONG which is great and it has not broken .... yet material used for the bag itself is good quality and strong 10 liters is plenty enough to stuff in plenty of stuff seams look well stiched and sealed ... only time will tell if it holds up no complaints I was hoping for a NON-LOGO PLAIN bag.... they could do well to get rid of that &... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrUneasy on 03/14/2013

this bag is a tough one. My sister bought same kind of bag and she paid 4 time the price at a local vendor... for the same quality. I did not submerge it for long, but keep everything from moist very well I do have other model witch are more thick, but this one work just fine. their is none that i can think of, no wonder they went sold out! maybe the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywarlock1212 on 01/30/2013

This bag is good, the quality is nice the typical dry bag are mad of a thick rubber material this is made of a more light material but is seriously waterproof. The closing mechanism is glued not stitched but i works good. The straps are a of lesser quality then the rest of the bag. I have not test this in a cold environment so don't now it will hold ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymschijf on 12/16/2012

Im an outdoor instructor and work outdoors in the forests and in rivers and places like that. this bag has been great, very water proof and it stays together real well. build quality seems pretty good. the plastic buckle has been a problem for me. the quality of the plastic doesn't seem very good and i have broken 2 of them already. however its still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydann6968 on 12/06/2012

Works just as it should. It's a bag that is waterproof. Fairly thick material which feels durable and should last a while. Clips work well and I have no fear of them popping open. This bag is heavier than some of the other bags I own. Not necessarily;y a con but something to consider. I've owned this for a couple months now. Used it more than a few ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections