DX » Community » Reviews » Blackhawk Military/Tactical Half-Finger Gloves - Black (L)
  • 5 star 11 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJasonSi on 03/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy enough to put on. Comfortable albeit you have to break the glove in (get used to it and wear it down so it becomes a regular thing) Good for airsoft, milsim, paintball, etcetc. Cons:After about a month or so of use. The material started to unravel, but I sewed it b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeneerB on 03/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are the very same as the S.O.L.A.G. half finger gloves from a well-known more expensive brand. They are duplicates, up-to the size indication, which is too small. Size will be a large Medium to a small Large, with a circumferences of 23-24 centimetres, s... Read more

• posted byVOrloff on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Finally received the ordered gloves. Made a very nice, the material is strong enough. Seams inside don't interfere with his hand. Bought them for sports, but in them it is not enough breathing hand and sweating. Sits on his hand tightly enough, the material stre... Read more

On the hand. On the hand. From the inside
    0 0
  • posted byenriquemeira on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Comfortable gloves. Good material(its isnt leather but it's stong and comfortable).Looks nice. it's a pleasure to use it. Enough to carry hot things. ?ool gloves, what else to say. Suitable for airsoft, lazer tag and other outdoor activities. Cons:Very small,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTorinby on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Comfortable gloves. Good material(its isnt leather but it's stong and comfortable).Looks nice. it's a pleasure to use it. Enough to carry hot things. ?ool gloves, what else to say. Suitable for airsoft, lazer tag and other outdoor activities. Cons:not so easy... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenriquemeira on 01/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:There is elastic all over allowing it to stretch when needed. Strong build, washes in the washing machine without damage or major discoloration. Works great for laser tag, outdoor laser skirmish and nerf battles. Cons:None I can think of OtherThoughts:This Pai... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPhealGPhone on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Looks nice -Good quality -Not very expensive -Good for paintball / speedball / sports Cons:-Very small, they say Large but it is really Small -If you want medium, go for XL really... -Chinese have small hands I guess -Since they are pretty small, they will leav... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAedazan on 10/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:There is elastic all over allowing it to stretch when needed. Strong build, washes in the washing machine without damage or major discoloration. Works great for laser tag, outdoor laser skirmish and nerf battles. Cons:Internal seam digs into my hand and causes... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySegFoo on 09/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Comfortable - You can adjust the wrist and back of the hand sizes, so it fits perfectly and won't slip - Made of durable material - Also, cheap. Cons:None I can think of OtherThoughts:It says size L but it's really medium (or even small). It still fits nicely and comf... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrasheid1 on 09/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This Pair of Military Gloves is by far the best hands down. Ive used this pair for paintballing a little more than 6 months and no complaints, no wear or tear seen yet. Looks just like the blackhawk gloves the army uses. Fits perfect on my hand and it can be tightened t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections