DX » Community » Reviews » High-Power Ultra Bright 3-Mode 110-Lumen LED Headlamp w/ Cree Q3 / Camouflage Pouch (1*AA/1*14500)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDrewdQueue on 04/07/2013

Single AA battery required - much more power than coin cells or AAAs. Single double-throw switch (OFF and ON, no tiddly 'modes') Good sized headband, fits my 62cm/24.5" boofhead straight out of the box Incredibly lightweight compared to competitors with similar perforamance No wires on headband ... Read more

2 0 1

• posted byp4trykx on 01/02/2013

This light accepts AA batteries as well as Li-ion 14500 cells, small and bright. Very narrow beam really which is in my opinion a deal breaker. You can use a additional diffuser which helps but without it's not good for illuminating close objects. Good as a backup light because however it has a short ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted by4ngry on 06/24/2012

No external wires. Seems to be waterproof. Small size. Optics is useful only if you are in tent, or other very small closed place. No reflector, when focused to maximal distance - shows emitter square. 1 fully charged AA Soshine 2700 from dx gets drained after 3 hours of use. Gets hot when used. Were ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPluto10 on 02/17/2012

I bought this because it's one of only a very few headlamps that will work from single AA battery. That feature alone is a huge plus for me . I do alot of close up electrical and electronics work and so I wanted something that would run for a long time on AA size NiMh rechargables and this with it's ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byZapunidi on 10/04/2011

1) Lightweight. Only one AA battery and little optics. 2) Works with NiMH accumulator, Alkaline AA battery, Li-Ion accumulator and even can work work with AAA battery but inside contact fails sometimes. 3) Built-in stabilizer that draws all energy from the power source and shuts down completely after ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySlowbore on 08/29/2011

I really like this light. It's very bright but is dimmable with a half click. What I like most about it is the way it's built. The rubber straps that hold the light to the band is a great idea. It's very robust, holds its position and I don't worry about it breaking. I have taken this on many camping ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byKasatkin on 08/25/2011

- Best price aluminium headlight with Cree - The lamp can be inclined to needed direction, even up or down - It is lightweight because of single AA battery - It is leakproof - Pouch included The only one serious cons was - pouch had small spike on it's corner. I even scratched my hand a little. I removed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArtZone7 on 07/02/2011

+ Not very expensive + Uses a single AA battery + Comes with a pouch + Focusable beam + Side switch is easily accessible + Light weight but strong. + Battery is easily changed. Bounces a little up and down while walking takes some getting used to. I have yet to check out the water/rain resistance yet.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfdaniel on 03/03/2011

+ Not very expensive + Uses a single AA battery + Comes with a pouch + Focusable beam + Side switch is easily accessible - Beam is not very floody, even at the largest setting - When you focus too much the center has a square pattern, you can even distinct the shape of the emitter (3 segments, probably ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjustinv on 02/11/2011

Nice light weight headlamp. Sits in a bag well with other gear without getting tied up. Works great on a 14500. Low mode is still bright enough for most work. Light weight means you don't really notice it on your head. Nice carry bag. At first it seemed faulty, would turn on and off. Once I screwed the ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections