DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Cute Rabbit Style White 2-LED Light Torchs with Keychain (3*LR41/3-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySteiner1000 on 03/24/2013

It is a very cute light and both of mine can in white if I cam remember properly. My son loved them and thought they were really great. He also shared one with one of his friends from school and they both showed them to the teacher. I really did not have that many problems with them but I think the batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalextheauthor on 11/30/2012

Very bright, they show you the way when lost. Cute, great for gifts for friends and family. None that come to mind if there was any I would let you know. Could be more colors if anything, maybe come with extra batteries? I think that would be somewhat helpful. I wish these would come in more lots then ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywdcdx on 07/05/2011

Beautiful design altought not a masterpiece LOL Cute for children, not so much for adults. Very bright lights, better than expected, it can be used as a little torch in every situation except outdoors maybe. Cute colors. Too big to be used as keychain, just for kids tough the light are too bright for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections