DX » Community » Reviews » Harry Potter Hogwarts House Metal Pin Badge Keychain - Multi Color
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycleitonbr on 06/29/2013

Well packed and reasonably handsome. Very good build quality, really vivid colors. The chain and ring are very strong. Here in Brazil it would cost at three times this price. It is a very nice gift for any Harry Potter fan. I have it for almost a month and it hasn't changed a thing. Better than expected! The quantity of this product came at me wrong.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanfrowar on 06/19/2013

Very good build quality, really vivid colors. The chain and ring are very strong. Here in Brazil it would cost at three times this price. It is a very nice gift for any Harry Potter fan. I have it for almost a month and it hasn't changed a thing. Better than expected! None I can think until now. I bought it as a gift for my girlfriend and she loved ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymxsadfriday on 05/27/2013

Really good metal sturdy feeling (its doesn't feel cheap and/or breakable in any way) *can hold lots of keys. *colored enhances the beauty *Very Cheap compared to others in the market. *Really good gift. *Mine doesn't says Harry Potter in the back :( * Cheap packaging (can bring images from different language/movie combination). *Looking at it closely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWaLiactico on 11/27/2012

It's of a hard type of metal, and it's not bendable, so it seems a good wuality material. Also, the ring to attach the keys is great and hard too, not like those awful thick ones. Perfect for Harry Potter fans. The paintings on the Hogwarts coat of arms and a bit poor quality, with parts over-painted and hiding some parts of the relief. The animals ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybasykat on 05/02/2012

Very beautiful, stylish and pleasant to the touch. Ring is big, chain is strong. "Harry Potter" from back side looks great! Good package, may be a gift. It seems more expensive than it actually is. I think this paint no so resistant how i wish. It already erased on sharp corners. But it remains as beautiful. Small details not so clear how ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanakh on 09/12/2011

Awesome for Harry Potter fans, mine came with another picture in the box and looks even better, the built quality is excellent, it is cheap, i got two of these, one as a gift, the other one to sell it, and i had a costumer right away, This is a must buy :) none at all Buy it! get it! is brilliant as a gift, a must have if you are a harry potter fan,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarceloide on 01/31/2011

First of all, solid and medium size chain... Emblem animals and latin text similar,not equal..but similar... Keychain hook it's very big,you can put lots of keys in it... has the "harry potter" logo on the back of the emblem :) maybe a lower price would be better..but it's Harry Potter Hogwarts Emblem come on!! nothing about packaging! if you are a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections