DX » Community » Reviews » Harry Potter Hogwarts House Metal Pin Badge Set (5-Pieces Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDonForbes on 03/27/2014

* Good to have as part of a costume, as at a distance they look the part. * The house names are not all spelt correctly, through if you look closely you can see this in the photos before you purchase the item. * It photos and the text show and say that it comes with a wooden case, but it did not, it came in a cardboard case that looked nothing like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoren0123 on 03/19/2014

The badges are off good quality . It came with a nice wooden box . It was for my sister and se realy likes it becose se is a big fan of harry potter so its worth the price . Nice to give as a present . I don't think there are any bad sides . it's just not realy usefull if you don't like harry potter . Maybe you can also sell it without the box becose ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byloscutik on 01/25/2014

5 good pins, great present for Harry Potter fan, the binding is good. The box is not wooden and all of the pins were not in their places when i got the order. Misspelling of 2 houses names, which can be seen from the picture, but noone's paying attention:( 8$ is not much, but also not very cheap and i was hoping to get them in wooden case, which looks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEinshel on 11/08/2013

- The design is very elegant and practical. - They are very well painted and their reliefs are very nice. - The packaging is excellent. The small wooden box has its upper surface engraved with the design of the school and even their motto. - Inside, the badges are placed in such a way that seem to rest on a cushioned surface. - They are metal and seem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjustgux on 11/04/2013

There are 5 pins. One for each of the 4 houses and another one of Hogwarts in general. If you take a very close look you'll notice they're not perfect but from 1,50m distance no-one could see the imprecisions. The pins are too small and may be difficult to differentiate for a regular user or someone who doesn't know quite well the houses. It can be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaver999 on 06/15/2013

Fast shipping. Box is not wooden as at the picture ! Missing one of the five icons ! I very much want to get my money back I ordered as a gift, but ashamed to present this You need to send exactly what is written and drawn in the picture. I want to buy anything else on dx.com and I want to be sure that an item will fit the description and photos on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeliyeli on 06/03/2013

It's cool for someone who collects metal pins. Slytherin and gryffindor are the best for me, and maybe howarts, too My case is different, i think worst because is a cartoon case and with pictures of the fifth film, that i don't like a lot. The original case (picture case) is better. Names aren't good. When you receive it, metal pins aren't in their ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydanakh on 07/16/2011

It was cheap, cheaper than anything like it that i could get in my country. The pins are beautiful, the box is very well made, it wasn't broken despite the big trip to Chile, so is perfect for a gift. Misspelling of hufflepuff (huflepuee) and ravenclaw (raventaw) that was kind of disappointing, i realize later though than that could be seen in the site.... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydearwendy on 05/16/2011

Beautifull pins, look more expensive than they are. Slytherin's pin was the best, I thought. The box is really pretty also =D The misspelling of Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. Also, Ravenclaw's badge is the same as the Gryffindor's (the external part). Other than that, my Hogwarts pin is very weak, and I'm afraid of using it and then lose it. I believe that ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections