DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Aluminum + PC Back Case with CD Grain for Nokia N8 - Blue
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedsonsothe on 08/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Besides letting your mobile device very beautiful, she is very practical and protecting it from falls and their fittings are well made and the material itself is very good, I recommend! Cons:Nothing wrong so far, I think I have not because the product is excel... Read more

0 0
  • posted byurkoh on 11/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A striking design with an attractive color. It really highlights the cell, gives a different and more modern aesthetic. Near the screen has small protrusions so that the screen will never rub against the support. Cons:In my article, the aluminum plate is not f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMichael322 on 07/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Really great protective case, it fits very well on my nokia n8 and its also looks very good on mobile. And a prize is pleasant Cons:You must be careful when you setting it on your mobile. OtherThoughts:Maybe the lens foto and other back holes in case can be cove... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections