DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Aluminum + PC Back Case with CD Grain for Nokia N8 - Blue
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedsonsothe on 08/13/2013

Besides letting your mobile device very beautiful, she is very practical and protecting it from falls and their fittings are well made and the material itself is very good, I recommend! Nothing wrong so far, I think I have not because the product is excellent! I recommend everyone who wants to leave your Nokia N8 with a new appearance with a fair price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byurkoh on 11/14/2012

A striking design with an attractive color. It really highlights the cell, gives a different and more modern aesthetic. Near the screen has small protrusions so that the screen will never rub against the support. In my article, the aluminum plate is not fully attached, has a slightly raised corner. With transparent edges, gives the feeling of having ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMichael322 on 07/25/2011

Really great protective case, it fits very well on my nokia n8 and its also looks very good on mobile. And a prize is pleasant You must be careful when you setting it on your mobile. Maybe the lens foto and other back holes in case can be covered too. I wanted this for filming in dust so I must made some improvements on it. You can also order it in ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections