DX » Community » Reviews » Digital TV DVB-T Antenna (SMAMCX)
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAllex_K9 on 01/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Best price, longer and better reception than my original antenna bundled with tuner. Even the cable was longer than the original one. Cons:Doesnt have one.. OtherThoughts:I used it as a replacement for my broken DVB-T antenna which has corroded. It was outside the windo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydudek85 on 09/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is a good antenna, its cheap small and works good ijust bought one extra with my dvbt tuner (http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.8309) beause I need to put the antenna wire thrioug my window (so fi first open my window, put the kabel trough an d then close wi... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykojika on 08/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it has a better db gain than the standards antennas that come shipped with the dvb-t tuners and therefore you might get to watch some channels you couldn't before it works with every dvb-t sold on dealextreme it has a magnetized bottom Cons:none actually Other... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytheobs on 04/17/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Bigger antenna than the one bundled with my DVB-T Tuner USB stick. This allows for better reception, which is always nice. As always with Dealextreme, great price/quality ratio. Sturdy, feels well built. Same quality as I would expect from buying it retail. Cons:None real... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydcm069 on 07/31/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, Long/ish lead.Stylish. Works quite well I can get all the Australian Free Digital TV Channels when used with a good quality DVB-T card. Magnet on base is very strong.(I use a piece of felt under it when mounting on my car as the magnet feels strong enough to scra... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypekcle on 11/22/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The magnet is strong. It is definitely sturdy. It picks up signals extremely well, better than rooftop antennas. See Other Thoughts before wondering "huh?". Cons:The antenna piece is bent ever so slightly, but it's so minor and I'm just trying to find something... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhenz101 on 09/08/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very small, but somehow, it is much better than the antenna, i had with my dvb stick. good long cord. Good strong magnet for ataching it on the car roof without haveing to worry about it flying away. Cons:None really, altogh, signal can always be better. Other... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysysteam on 07/07/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Hello, I am using this antenna for different tuner device and it is working well . This is a really good little antenna , and for me working well as analog tv antenna Cons:I can't find any. Maybe the magnet could be coated with something rubber-like to be sure that you wo... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykasim on 06/11/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:its the same antenna that games with sku 8440 and its quality looks good base is magnetic so it stick seems sturdy a lot smaller than it looks here good connection wish it worked seems like it would have beeen really good Cons:does not work with hp express card... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections