DX » Community » Reviews » Digital TV DVB-T Antenna (SMAMCX)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylarmesto on 11/19/2013

Instala tu equipo vos mismo y podras ver tv satelital gratis y legal. DVB-T buscador de la señal DVB-T buscador de la señal El tamaño de este medidor de señal aérea de bolsillo asegurará una instalación libre de estrés óptimo de su nueva antena de TV, es extremadamente ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAllex_K9 on 01/12/2013

Best price, longer and better reception than my original antenna bundled with tuner. Even the cable was longer than the original one. Doesnt have one.. I used it as a replacement for my broken DVB-T antenna which has corroded. It was outside the window for better reception but during the winter. I was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydudek85 on 09/25/2010

this is a good antenna, its cheap small and works good ijust bought one extra with my dvbt tuner (http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.8309) beause I need to put the antenna wire thrioug my window (so fi first open my window, put the kabel trough an d then close window again) so the kabel is jammed ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bykojika on 08/22/2010

it has a better db gain than the standards antennas that come shipped with the dvb-t tuners and therefore you might get to watch some channels you couldn't before it works with every dvb-t sold on dealextreme it has a magnetized bottom none actually it is not as powerful as a standard house antenna but ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytheobs on 04/17/2010

Bigger antenna than the one bundled with my DVB-T Tuner USB stick. This allows for better reception, which is always nice. As always with Dealextreme, great price/quality ratio. Sturdy, feels well built. Same quality as I would expect from buying it retail. None really. Unfortunately, I couldn't plug ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydcm069 on 07/31/2009

Small, Long/ish lead.Stylish. Works quite well I can get all the Australian Free Digital TV Channels when used with a good quality DVB-T card. Magnet on base is very strong.(I use a piece of felt under it when mounting on my car as the magnet feels strong enough to scratch paint) Works when modified ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypekcle on 11/22/2008

The magnet is strong. It is definitely sturdy. It picks up signals extremely well, better than rooftop antennas. See Other Thoughts before wondering "huh?". The antenna piece is bent ever so slightly, but it's so minor and I'm just trying to find something to put in this section. I realized ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhenz101 on 09/08/2008

Very small, but somehow, it is much better than the antenna, i had with my dvb stick. good long cord. Good strong magnet for ataching it on the car roof without haveing to worry about it flying away. None really, altogh, signal can always be better. I would like, if i could tilt the antenna on the base,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysysteam on 07/07/2008

Hello, I am using this antenna for different tuner device and it is working well . This is a really good little antenna , and for me working well as analog tv antenna I can't find any. Maybe the magnet could be coated with something rubber-like to be sure that you won't scratch the surface. But then ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykasim on 06/11/2008

its the same antenna that games with sku 8440 and its quality looks good base is magnetic so it stick seems sturdy a lot smaller than it looks here good connection wish it worked seems like it would have beeen really good does not work with hp express card analog tv tuner which is the reason i bought ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections