Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byherosa on 09/20/2014

The watch is kinda big. I was expecting something more slim. Pros: The watch detects the heart rate really fast. Cons: When the watch arrived, there was nothing on the screen. I didn't know if this was working or malfunctioning. I had to take it to the watchmaker to check if the battery run out. Luckly ... Read more

Impression:Really usefull Watch;

0 0 0

• posted byrusbeatz on 04/22/2014

Good quality, low price, very comfortable for me. The chest strap is very good and doesn`t get lose. The watch is really beautiful as a sports watch. A little bit hard to use it. It don't have those functions, that written on the box. Chest strap doesn't have a poweroff button, so you need to change ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymmsot on 03/31/2014

Rigid structure, good quality materials. Very quick and easy setup. Ready for use in under 2 minutes. Shows continuously your heart rate monitor. I would like it to have a better light and also different sounds for alarm and heart rate limit. It would be great if you could see a date in the clock mode.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykwongfei on 01/15/2014

It does its job. The heard rate monitoring starts quite fast after wearing. I think the measurement is quite accurate. There is no inner sticky silicon on the inside of the heart rate monitoring belt. So it may slide down after a while if not adjusted properly. After using a few times, you should be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byacimarlopes on 01/11/2014

O produto e bom digamos que um bom custo beneficio, digamos que e um bom produto pelo seu preco, bonito representa ser forte ou melhor dizendo resistente ao uso Nao e perfeito sua marcação as vezes e falha assim como esta com 70 BPM se estiver proximo ao computador ocorre interferencia pulando ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoseillo on 11/20/2013

Como no tenía para comprar un pulsometro puntero me decanté por este, tras ver su críticas, y he de decir que no me ha decepcionado, lo he comparado con el de una bicileta estática de gimnasio y marcan lo mismo, así que tampoco debe equivocarse mucho, tampoco debe ser tan exacto ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywerleyog on 11/19/2013

Very good heart rate monitor for price. Construction and quality are good. It shows your current hear rate, timer, current time, it can signal with beep sound when you reach the heart rate you have set. It also has backlight. Chest monitor construction is fine too. I have difficult at first time, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaviddjp on 10/21/2013

Good quality product. Works very well and fast, and I think it looks good. It's easy to use, the chest belt is confortable and comparing to others it has a very good price. You can set a maximum heart rate alarm, it has timer and backlight. The only way to turn off the chest belt is removing the battery.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySgtSludge on 07/16/2013

Works great and seems fairly accurate. The design is good. Other devices at the gym can connect to the belt and read information from it so you can monitor yourself not only from the "watch". Batterydrain is slightly to high and the manual seems to be translated by a child using a bad online ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobonilha on 07/15/2013

product quality is good and resistant plastic is like rubber so doesn't look it will resect easy to check heart rate easy to fasten adjustable strap make it fit to all kinds of sizes coarse finish, could be better user guide not very clear not easy to setup other settings it's a product I would recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections