Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by rusbeatz on 04/22/2014

Pros: Good quality, low price, very comfortable for me. The chest strap is very good and doesn`t get lose. The watch is really beautiful as a sports watch. Cons: A little bit hard to use it. It don't have those functions, that written on the box. Chest strap doesn't have a poweroff button, so you need to change a battery every 2 month, or you h... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by MODO17 on 05/24/2013

Pros: Works well Cons: I got a watch with a broken battery. I had to buy a separate battery and change for their money. The battery in the chest strap works but the power is very weak, I checked. Will soon have to change. No more dashes. OtherThoughts: A good product for their money. I liked the watch, and the price and ease of use. This machin... Read more

2 0
  • posted by Veltnar on 04/10/2013

Pros: Very good heart rate monitor for price. Construction and quality are good. It shows your current hear rate, timer, current time, it can signal with beep sound when you reach the heart rate you have set. It also has backlight. Chest monitor construction is fine too. Cons: Digits become less visible from non-straight angles, but it doesn't... Read more

Heart Rate Monitor Heart Rate Monitor

1 0
  • posted by trizps on 04/02/2013

Pros: - the price - good quality - nice watch - the chest belt is comfortable to wear - the price - automatically syncs wiht the belt - upper rate alarm - Did I already say the price? Cons: The watch is a bit big and heavy. The only way to turn off the belt is removing the battery. OtherThoughts: It's a good device if your are not a high experi... Read more

0 0
  • posted by dallone on 02/09/2013

Pros: Cheap Correct Well back light. Easy to use Cons: Belt isn't waterproof so, I could not use it in swimming pool. When I change running pace it responds about a second slower than sigma heart rate monitor, but it 5 time cheaper :) OtherThoughts: Instruction manual consists less errors than usual. I've compared it with medical hear rate moni... Read more

0 0
  • posted by AaBlufferkK on 01/14/2013

Pros: This item is really easy to use. It works very good it worth it. It feel very cofortable, very nice and goodlooking. The price its very cheap and they send the package really fast just one day in make the order. I recomend this product 100% to any people who wants or need a heart rate monitor Cons: The box does not arrive in very good con... Read more

0 0
  • posted by urubatan on 12/23/2012

Pros: This clock is perfect, I was having problems with the hearth rate monitors from the gym, but now I do not need them anymore, I have one on my wrist. This clock makes it easy to know your current heart beat count, very easy to use, and it counts the training time. Cons: I did not think it is very confortable, but you can use it without pro... Read more

0 0
  • posted by carlosc1 on 12/09/2012

Pros: -Good quality. -price. -Clear design. Cons: -It's not easy to get into configurations. -You can only set a High Hear rate alarm, but that's the only useful anyway. -If you set a High Heart Rate alarm, you barely hear a bip only when you pass that level. No alarm sound when you are above that level. OtherThoughts: If you only use this watc... Read more

0 0
  • posted by TrungMC on 10/15/2012

Pros: Easy to wear strap and watch. (I'm an asian man, the strap length is adjustable) Realtime heart rate display so I can see the up and down trend Have a light button to see the number at night Cons: No calories counting capability. Since it can monitor heart rate continuously, the calorie counter on these kind of watch would be more accurat... Read more

0 0
  • posted by InnaAndRafael on 10/05/2012

Pros: shows the precise heart bit rate. I'm using it when riding on my bicycle. once- although it started to beep when I started a race, I continued cycling fast and after a while I felt some ache on both sides of my body, so I recommand using it and also listenning to it. Cons: 1) as already someone wrote, when not using it- you have to take t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections