DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Bike Titanium Lightest CNC Quick Release - Red
  • 5 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuanixe on 11/04/2013

for the price you get a good quick release, "light" and enought strong for use in road bikes, with good anodized finish. has some steel parts that came to oxid in some months of use and the plastic piece in the tight part it's improvable because with the torque and sun comes rubbery the titanium axle it's too long for a road bike, maybe good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychity on 06/15/2013

Son muy ligeros y parecen resistentes aunque no los he probado aun. A parte de eso son bastante estéticos. La rosca y la tuerca enroscan perfectamente. No creo que por este precio sean de Titanio pero por lo demás no puedo poner ninguna pega de momento. Los de Titanio de verdad supongo que costarán 5 veces mas por lo menos. Será ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byBarryTalt on 04/25/2013

Very well made, good price, REALLY LIGHT. I have these on my bmc racing bike and they look the bees knees with all of my easton parts! Shipping took over a month, but i guess thats because i live halfway around the world in Ireland :P There is a spacer made from plastic between the lever and the washer piece that goes up against the forks that isnt ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygoldwhey on 08/19/2012

the weight of this pair of skewer really amaze me. It really very very light skewer for the price which you won't be able find it anywhere your local bike shop. Look really nice on my bicycle. abit longer than what i expect, but it doesn't matter. Really thin skewer. Sometimes worry it might break. I use for my hybrid bicycle only. dare not use it on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPelanes on 11/02/2011

The construction is really good. The components to tight are thing and small, but it's easy to tight it and remove. My bike has Shimano hubs for 10mm axel, and these are 9mm but fits perfect. Now I have 100g less with them, good weight. Maybe the worse aspect is the desing. I would have prefered a flat handle, but no problem. The price is good. I know ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfaiskinha on 07/20/2011

These quick releases look really good, they're really light, and I bet you can't buy the same kind with such low price anywhere else! I think the screw in one of my axles is not so perfect, because it's kinda hard to screw it in... I think I'll put a regular nut to smooth the screw, and then I'll put back the one that comes on the package! Definitly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydidisoft on 01/19/2011

Good quality. The materials are as mentioned by Deal Extreme. Are compatible either road or MTB bike. Good looking accordind my opinion. Very important. Check the little bolts designed to secure the threaded titanium rod on clamp side. My rear QR titanium rod was loose because mentioned bolt was not tighten enough. The front QR rod pops outside the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byechidna on 01/15/2011

I purchased three pairs. the weight for the each pair with springs is 48.8g, 48.8g and 49.4g on my scale. Not bad at all. the maximum effective length (inner to inner) is 124mm for the front and 153mm for the rear. I'm not sure about their material, but at least axle, lever, washer and nut are not steel. two pairs are not bad. but the other pair's threads ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections