DX » Community » Reviews » Hawk Vintage Metal Oil Lighter (Brown)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhiagoburman on 01/28/2014

É um produto muito bonito e funcional, na medida das suas possibilidades. A altura do fogo é boa e a durabilidade das peças também. Ótimo para quem precisa de fogo contínuo. Ecológico, pois ao invés de trocar de isqueiro toda vez que o gás acabar, vai simplesmente ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysimbersson0 on 01/15/2014

The product matches the picture shown. The products price is really cheap. It's a good lighter to anyone who doesn't use it so much. The price matches the products price. Lighter's stone works pretty well in normal use. The lighter's fuel cotton has low quality. It doesn't keep the fuel you add on it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzach1278 on 12/02/2013

this is a really nice lighter, it has a good design on it. its definitely a great item for its price, you will be very happy with the order if you buy it. I cant really say that there are many problems with the lighter. the only one little problem with it is that the top of the lighter were you flip ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflipthetables on 11/08/2013

Great lighter and fully work Great build material -can work with genuine zippo part too -and can use with genuine zippo oil -good to work -can use in windy -better than normally lighter -Some material easy to broke you need to have a little bit knowledge to fix it -Slides during some opening techniques ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElliott-21 on 08/27/2013

Nice lighter, has lasted a long time with no problems so far. Nice pattern and style, it honestly looks beautiful in the sun as it reflects the light. A lot of my friends are pretty jealous when I bring this lighter out and they all want to look at it. Feels quite light when you're holding it. Good quality ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFrans24 on 08/12/2013

- Nice engraving, looks really cool - Very good flame, doesn't blow out in the wind - Pretty solid quality - Nice grunge colour style, looks different from the usual zippo-style lighters - The hinge quality could be better - The cap wasn't completely straight on the other half. Very nice lighter, one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlejandro94 on 06/26/2013

its nice. its beautiful what more can i say lol and its easy to use nice touch and i like the design of the lighter and it stays shiny and it works like a charm but you may need to fill it up to use it :D no cons to be honest not one i can find and i had it for 5 months so its good so far cant lie about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byk960 on 06/04/2013

Pretty good lighter considering the price. Good build. Hasn´t broken yet so really durable. Design is awesome. bought it for the vintage style and print on their and I´m not disapointed at all. I noticed that the oil wastes way to fast. Especially when left open but that must be normal but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrpm911 on 05/24/2013

This liter is great for the price, you can spend $30+ on a zippo that works exactly the same. The picture on the lighter is done very well and it dosnt look cheap at all. The metal is sturdy and will not break if you drop it. Good collectible. I would buy it without a second thought. Dont let this lighter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymkappius on 05/13/2013

It's worth every penny. - Nice design for the most part. I really like the brushing and color. Vale cada centavo.belo design,eu realmente gostei do desenho e da cor. Slides during some opening techniques and tricks. - Very stiff and the casing is too light for the stiffness. - A bit too glossy for my ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections