DX » Community » Reviews » High Precision Portable Digital Scale - 10g/0.001g (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystberrick on 04/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-accurate scale that doesn't deviate noticably -comes with batteries included Cons:it looks cheap It feels flimsy and the top cover doesn't seem very solid OtherThoughts:It does come in a nice (but again, cheap looking) box to store the scale, two weights and tweezers.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byouideaux on 04/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:So last week I received this mini-scale. My first impression: it's a lot smaller than it looks on the pictures. The box it came in had suffered a little damage from shipping, but the inside was still good. The batteries are included, which is very nice. It also comes wi... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygarges on 07/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small, sensitive, precision scale does the job. Cons:Instruction page gave wrong instructions for calibration. It referred to a button that does not exist. I tried a different button but it didn't work. I finally figured it out but the procedure is not as docu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvalterk on 05/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good functionality Accurate indication (1 mg) Uses common AAA battieries Calibration (weights included) Cons:Very cheap build quality No backlight Very stiff buttons OtherThoughts: Bottomline:In principle the scale does what promised. But due to the cheap plastic construc... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTinymini on 01/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:High accuracy for a low price, exactly what I needed. Normal price for 0,001g accuracy cost around 50$. English manual and easy to operate and calibrate with the English manual. Includes calibration weights 10g and 5g. Includes batteries, and tweezers. The bes... Read more

3 0
  • posted byJirinka11 on 10/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Accuracy of 0.001 g - Calibration - Comprehensive manual in English with pictures and descriptions - Good box which protects the scale during transport - Easy to operate - Choice of units (grams, carats, grains ...) Cons:- Worse processing display cover (I h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMetelitsa on 07/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- 0.001 g accurate - Good scale plate (easy to take items on and off) - Can be calibrated with weight applied - Shipped with two AAA batteries - Shipped in hard box (it keeps scale safe enough while delivering) - Has manual in english (helps with calibration)... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections