DX » Community » Reviews » High Precision Portable Digital Scale - 10g/0.001g (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystberrick on 04/14/2014

-accurate scale that doesn't deviate noticably -comes with batteries included it looks cheap It feels flimsy and the top cover doesn't seem very solid It does come in a nice (but again, cheap looking) box to store the scale, two weights and tweezers. This provides good protection for storage. It doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byouideaux on 04/01/2014

So last week I received this mini-scale. My first impression: it's a lot smaller than it looks on the pictures. The box it came in had suffered a little damage from shipping, but the inside was still good. The batteries are included, which is very nice. It also comes with a manual, but it does not have ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysam1991 on 02/22/2014

high accuracy scale for an unbeatable price. (0,001~0.002gr) even comes with 2 AAA batterys Gifs you the accuracy of a $50 scale for a fraction of the price. The screen protection is a made from flimsey plastic. The screen has no backlight, but this are not really cons for me. This scale is highly accurate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygarges on 07/21/2013

Small, sensitive, precision scale does the job. Instruction page gave wrong instructions for calibration. It referred to a button that does not exist. I tried a different button but it didn't work. I finally figured it out but the procedure is not as documented. As shipped it was slightly out of calibration.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvalterk on 05/12/2012

Good functionality Accurate indication (1 mg) Uses common AAA battieries Calibration (weights included) Very cheap build quality No backlight Very stiff buttons In principle the scale does what promised. But due to the cheap plastic construction (easily bends) and very stiff buttons it is hard to achieve ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTinymini on 01/15/2012

High accuracy for a low price, exactly what I needed. Normal price for 0,001g accuracy cost around 50$. English manual and easy to operate and calibrate with the English manual. Includes calibration weights 10g and 5g. Includes batteries, and tweezers. The best box I ever received from DX. Good LCD display.... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byJirinka11 on 10/31/2011

- Accuracy of 0.001 g - Calibration - Comprehensive manual in English with pictures and descriptions - Good box which protects the scale during transport - Easy to operate - Choice of units (grams, carats, grains ...) - Worse processing display cover (I had to stick) - The quality of calibration weights ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMetelitsa on 07/04/2011

- 0.001 g accurate - Good scale plate (easy to take items on and off) - Can be calibrated with weight applied - Shipped with two AAA batteries - Shipped in hard box (it keeps scale safe enough while delivering) - Has manual in english (helps with calibration) - No scale backlight - Buttons are quite ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections