Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhahoarg on 10/07/2013

this is the second bag i bought the other one was the same but black color, this is cheaper than the black one.the review i posted for the black one still holds. no improvements were added. if you use for digital camera take in consideration that lcd screen might be scratched by somewhat coarse cloth.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinovarandre on 11/06/2012

Shoulder Bag is very resistant and has big space for items. Your divisions is very good. Its zipper has an incredible quality for the price. It has a pocket clip that secures the lower even if the latch open. Shoulder Bag doesn't have space for bottled water. When you use the shoulder bag on the waist ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystnzx on 06/08/2012

Good stitching, nice look, shoulderband is good size, lots of little pockets and even looks like a nice manbag. So if you need a nice looking multi usable bag, this is the one. A little bit to small for a dslr camera, so it's suitable for lenses or a smaller camera, but not for a standard size dslr camera ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byArmonicman on 04/19/2011

This bag is very good. The quality of the manufacture and material is really good. This kind of waist/shoulder bags are very hard to find. I've been using a similar one for ages and its very handy. I use it for every day as a man-bag and the divisions are OK in order to have your stuff in separate compartiments.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bywguerreiro on 03/02/2011

preço baixo, alta resistência, muito bem feito. em resumo, pochete ideal pra quem carrega pequena tralha durante as operações militares ou policiais; melhor do que as que encontro no mercado local. Digite um texto ou endereço de um site ou traduza um documento. Cancelar Ouvir Ler foneticamente Traduç... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections