DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Dual-Purposes Waist Bag/One Shoulder Bag - Orange + Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhekutoru2kx on 08/06/2013

It has a lot of space. It hast a front, main (medium) and back zip pocket, so you can distribute your cellphone, papers, anything between them. The two slots for bottles seems cool also and they keep the body balance if you use it in your waist. The bottle slots has a limit to titght up the bottle. It is a bit big for short and very thin persons. It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCraig90 on 05/15/2013

Very comfortable bag to wear. I do quite a bit of bush walking and to be able to carry 2 x 1lt water bottle bottles (1 either side), my wallet, house keys, car keys, fold up dog bowl, 3 pieces of fruit and some snack bars is just great. I have even bought another one, so i can use it for brush cutting, so i can carry a 1lt fuel can and brush cutting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytktan on 06/13/2012

1.It uses good material,should last many years 2.it is big in term of storage space 3.with multi storage pouch for different purposes 4.good securing/fastenning hook If i really need to put it,it shall be the release for the catch of the hook,it's quite hard to press and release.some pain might occur. may be it should come with a few selection of colour.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections