DX » Community » Reviews » Stereo Earphone with Microphone for HTC Desire/Desire HD/HD7/G5 (3.5mm-Jack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBARKUS on 04/23/2014

Intra-earphone. Isolate from noises!! Good bass, good trebles and nice size. Volume control White = easily dirty Microphone is not enough sensitive, so you must attach it to your clothes to use the phone without worry There is no L or R printed on the buds. The short is the left! Good product for the price. Used with motorbike helmet!! Need a good helmet ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycroparea on 06/17/2013

Sound is very good, bass sounds OK too, very quality made. I tested it with my Samsung Galaxy Ace smartphone and the microphone, control button and volume slider - everything works perfectly. Controller looks a bit large, bit it's not a real con, though I was looking for the earphones which can be used as hands-free device for my Android smartphone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalanparada on 10/31/2012

easy to use, good listening, the voice is so clear at the calls, undidtorted and the volume control is so good and easy to use. The lenght of the cable is good to use at a cell phone. Used at LG- Optimus black. Only 1 spare silicone adapter. The volume control is a posictive differencial. easy to use, good listening, the voice is so clear at the calls,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycristianmedeiro on 10/10/2012

Has a good sound quality, good bass, it can control your music player (at least on my android) and it saves lots of time of music change. In a phone call the sound is very good, and the microphone works like a charm from where it is (you don need to put it near your mouth to it works), also has a good bass and respects configuration setted in player.... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydreezone on 09/17/2012

Good sound quality. Good bass compared to other models. Sticks in the ear well. Handy design Volume control is not the smooth. But can live with it. White color attracts dirt like a magnet. Doesn't have a dedicated button for switching songs Prefer the wire to be bit longer. For the price you pay it is a worthy deal. I prefer this head set than the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywodzu20 on 06/14/2011

Good bass, good treble. I'm suprised but those really sounds good. Well built. Bass could be deeper. I've tested totalof 8 DX earphones - 36146, 33239, 52758, 42343, 3396, 4305, 4319, 30407 and scored them according to sound quality from 1(crap) to 6(excellent). Those got good 3 points. Best earphones that I've tested was: 52758, 36146 and 30407. Only ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byomar1985 on 03/12/2011

-Really simple to use -Really cheap compared to the original -Sleek and cool design -Sound quality is good -Can answer & cut calls -Can control volume -Can pause/play songs -Comes with an extra pair of earbud caps -Stereo earphone comes with clip -Its white in colour and thus, high possibilty of it getting dirty -Doesn't have a dedicated button for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFlotser on 02/20/2011

It's a good cheap inear headphone for your HTC Desire. Volume button and phone button work perfect. Sound is good but not perfect, but hey look at the price :-) There is no L or R printed on the buds, so you have to guess what is left or right. It's just a good inear headphone. Cheap but good. I can recommend it. It's cheap but good. Controltalk works ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections