DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Digital Pocket Scale - 100g/0.01g (1*CR2032)
  • 5 star 10 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjesustron on 01/18/2014

Seems to accurately measure within .02 grams i'd say. Portable and not flashy. back lit display and includes battery. Very light and you get many choices of what weight system you want to use. a bit cheap, and very small. Other than that, nothing really not speak bad about. None, i use a small contains and tare the scale to make it even remotely usable.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMountainYard on 09/25/2013

A very small and good scale, very precise (When used with a 5-gram calibration scale it was off by about 0.02 grams or something like that.) Easily used and looks good. Where I live (Norway) you would have to pay about $50 for something similar. The buttons are quite hard to press and sometimes they don't respond properly. It has instructions on how ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byMuslidrengen on 08/12/2013

Nice little scale. It does not go up and down as much as my old scale. I frequently use it to weigh jewels, and it's very precise. Easy to calibrate, after two or three time, it's perfect. Little weighing surface, only thing, it was a little smaller than i thought. I ordered it with a 100g weight, so i could calibrate it before first use, i recomend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTellVilma on 05/23/2013

This thing is really precise, there is always a constant weight, even when the change is only one percent gram. This scale is especially useful, if you are using more than one component chemicals, such as glues, paints or epoxy, so you don't have to mix a big portion to waste a lot, just measure the exact amount. There is also a backlight, which I usually ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bybikers1 on 05/08/2013

Small and isn't heavy. the scale fits easiily in your hand. easy to carry, and works well. weighs at 0.01. You can turn the light on/off. Has diffrent weight opportunities ( G, oz, ozt and more) It's bad that the weight changes when you tilt it. but you can fix this easy by laying the scale flat. Sometimes the scale displays "unsr" this go'... Read more

3 1
  • posted bySondresnurr on 12/25/2012

It's accurate, easy to use and does exactly what it's supposed to do. It's a perfect pocketsize and the protective lid is awesome if you carry it around. It's really awesome that all instructions is written on the cover. Built-in calibration is also a thumbs up. One button ON, weight whatever, one button OFF. The lid could be of better quality. The ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byMindTreat on 12/20/2012

It works, and it is impressively accurate for the price. Remember to get calibration weights as well, you never really know which product batch one gets, so its wise to check it out. For this product you need the 100g calibration weight, there are no other options. The calibration was really nasty, because i did not have 100g weight, only a 5g. So i ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byNoDrama420 on 11/23/2012

Overall a good pocket scale. It`s small, handy and also very easy to use(the manual is printed on the inside of the cover). The cover can be taken off and used as an extended weightplate. Hard to find a better pocket scale on this price-level. Only thing I can put my finger on is that the batteries seems to be dried out a little too fast and that the ... Read more

2 1
  • posted bymvkprj on 10/01/2012

Shipped with a user manual, scale and CR2032 cell. English manual with detailed instructions on operation, tare weighing counting function, calibration and specification. The device has protective plastic cover over the LCD display and the weighing area. A compact device, with good accuracy. LCD back light can be deactivated, so you can weight with ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byanridir on 09/26/2012

- The small size allows to wear in a pocket. - Measurement error of 0,01 g. - Strong plastic casing. - There is a built-in calibration, is executed very quickly. - Digits on the screen are well read. - On a cover of the casing the detailed. - Instruction is located how to weigh and how to calibrate the device. - Depending on layout of a weighed subject ... Read more

back view coin weighing weighing of 2 coins. They have different weight!
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections