DX » Community » Reviews » 6-Alarm Sound Bicycle Horn with Mount - Black (1*6F22 9V/100dB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygionik on 04/18/2014

Good product, loud and you can make your presence felt by the people around you, thus avoiding accidents. If you are buying this horn to use it in vehicle traffic, note that it is not so loud. There is a high chance that the drivers won't hear you, having in mind the background noise in the classic traffic,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygimperial on 09/06/2013

Loudness enough for that everybody can hear it easy to mount in your bicycle cheaper than others I have seen in DX The connection cable too short. can´t select type of sound, so all the types of sounds changes continuously and seems you are a police agent. It would be better if I could choose the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybazas on 08/07/2013

very loud comes with the battery battery life is long easy to mount no tools requared color black not that noticiblle on your bike fun to use could be a little smaller i dont realy like the alarm sounds but thats my problem people dont understand from where the sound is comeing so u have to alarm from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhawkesy on 05/22/2013

Good and loud. Easy to use and set up. Lots of fun watching peoples reaction when they try to work out where the noise is coming from. Laughed all the way to work. Bracket to hold horn is fiddly to install, nut falls out if you turn it beyond vertical. I have doubts as to its weather tightness and water ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybocad2 on 05/19/2013

When i saw it, i bought it at the same time! When it came here, i was impressed with the loudness of the horn. It sounds just like an ambulance. IT is very easy to install, but you have to be carefull to not horn it very close to the person, otherwise it will buther her a lot. I use it just well, for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjujosi7 on 05/04/2013

Great horn, not super loud but quite loud. great fun and very unexpected for pedestrians to hear a horn like that from a bike Big, build quality is average. When I unpacked and connected the battery it was not switching on then I saw one of the wires was hanging in the air, I connected it to a point ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCapis7rano on 03/26/2013

Bem barulhenta, com 6 altos sons diferentes, pequena, de fácil instalação, botão leve, preço válido, resistente a quedas e água de chuva, bateria bastante durável. Infelizmente, esse alarme veio sem o suporte para instalação no guidão da bicicleta.... Read more

Alarme / Buzina de bicicleta.

1 1 3

• posted bysamirgw on 02/20/2013

Esta buzina é realmente alta. O som passa dos 80dB. Parece aquelas buzinas de alarme de carro, de ré de caminhão, que mudam o barulho a cada 15 segundos. acho que tem uns8 tipos de som. O suporte que prende a buzina ao guidão é muito frágil. No primeiro buraco que passei,... Read more

1 1 4

• posted byednaldomedeiros86 on 12/26/2012

The good advantage is that horn is so loud. Everybody will notice you cycling along the street. But, have in mind that this horn is not as loud as a truck one, so I mean don't be misled. And, of course it will help you to avoid being run over or run over someone. It is too big, maybe enormous. Well, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymabiteam on 11/23/2012

Loud enough to give way on a bike path when walkers do not hear the standard bike bell. A lot of fun for children. First impression, a jerry build gadget, in practice, it survived 1000+ Km on a kids tandem (age of driver 8 years, stoker 4 years old). Meanwhile it survived two times heavy rain fals. All ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections