DX » Community » Reviews » 6-Alarm Sound Bicycle Horn with Mount - Black (1*6F22 9V/100dB)
Customer’s impression:
loud Warning Avertissement Отличный клаксон ALARME
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalloreda1 on 07/06/2015

Pros: really draws people's' attention as it's very loud! Cons: sounds are random, cannot be selected

Impression:loud,Warning,Avertissement;

0 0 0

• posted by9334146 on 05/13/2015

absolutly terrible servis. no information about tracking, very bad quallity of package. tho box was very damaged. very very slow shipping. the price was 5,99 usd, but i paid with my credit card and deal extreme get from my credit card not 5,99 but 6,17 usd! i asked about explanation of my bank my... Read more

Impression:loud;

0 0 0

• posted byetiennesimon on 04/25/2015

je ne peut utiliser cet article sans son support (photo ci dessous) veuillez m'envoyer la piece manquante

pas recu le support de l'alarme sonore

Impression:Avertissement;

0 0 0

• posted bymeusadruga on 02/24/2015

Pros: Easy to install and can take a little rain without any problem. The "6 alarm sounds" are Ok but you end up using just one. Cons: It could be a lot louder. Bottom line: If you gonna use your bicycle in trafic, you might feel that no one can hear you. However, if you use on a bike lane, just... Read more

Impression:loud;

0 0 0

• posted byglavankvd on 12/27/2014

Отличный клаксон. Бибигалоо что надо . Купите для своего верного железного двухколесного коня не пожалеете. Просто супер вещ. для себя и для глухих друзей. Отличный подарок будущей глухой жене ! берем мешками !

Отличный клаксон

Impression:Отличный клаксон;

0 0 1

• posted byjonasrios on 12/03/2014

VALE A PENA COMPRAR ESSE PRODUTO ELE É MUITO EFICIENTE VEIO COMO TA NO ANUNCIO E DE MUITA QUALIDADE A DX.COM E UM SUCESSO DE VENDAS....

Impression:ALARME ;

0 0 0

• posted byCURTISAKBAR on 10/16/2014

Very loud and even the most dopey person pays attention. The only problem I have is that sometimes when it is automatically changing between the different sounds, there is a pause and crackle sound. I would love it, if there was an option to choose the sound you wanted instead of it playing on a... Read more

Impression:loud,Warning;

0 0 0

• posted bygionik on 04/18/2014

Good product, loud and you can make your presence felt by the people around you, thus avoiding accidents. If you are buying this horn to use it in vehicle traffic, note that it is not so loud. There is a high chance that the drivers won't hear you, having in mind the background noise in the and a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygimperial on 09/06/2013

Loudness enough for that everybody can hear it easy to mount in your bicycle cheaper than others I have seen in DX The connection cable too short. can´t select type of sound, so all the types of sounds changes continuously and seems you are a police agent. It would be better if I could the I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybazas on 08/07/2013

very loud comes with the battery battery life is long easy to mount no tools requared color black not that noticiblle on your bike fun to use could be a little smaller i dont realy like the alarm sounds but thats my problem people dont understand from where the sound is comeing so u have to alarm... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere