DX » Community » Reviews » CR2025 3V Lithium Cell Button Battery (10-Pieces Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHeerlen on 04/25/2013

Foremost the price is unbeatable. I had been looking for batterys for my car remote at a discount, however I could only find full price at more than 10 time the price I paid at DX for the whole set. all batteries worked and the great thing is that you get 10 units so you have a supply ready wheneaver ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChurrasz on 01/02/2013

Very cheap batteries! Easy to use! Seems to have good enough quality! Comes in individual blisters. High compatibility with electronic devices. Have to buy in bulk to be worth. Not sure if lasts too long. Its worth the price, but not sure if i really need so many batteries. But since i have like 3-5 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPavelsRe on 12/21/2012

Cheap! Like 10 times cheaper, than in local shops! Marking tells, they are good till 12-2015, so I guess - I will have time to use them all :) Does not have any real cons I can think of, except fact, that dx.com shipping is slow, so You should order them BEFORE screen of Your device goes blank Unleass ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTon76 on 02/02/2012

The price of these batteries at DX is very very cheap, much cheaper than in stores here in The Netherlands. The remote control of my set top box uses these batteries (2 pieces), so that is why I needed a few. The price of this item was the main reason why I chose DealExtreme to get this product. None,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahjo79 on 05/29/2011

Initially I needed 1 such battery but I bought it from a local store. It was 6 times more expensive. So, that's a good deal Mail takes longer than buy off the shelf so just buy and store. You never know when you'll need it. Other than that, they worked well I have bought other sizes of batteries from ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections