DX » Community » Reviews » AG13 1.55V Alkaline Cell Button Battery (20-Pieces Pack)
  • 5 star 27 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byprrprr on 06/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Un muy buen producto, partiendo por el embalaje que es de buena calidad. Las baterías tiene un voltaje de aproximadamente 1,58 voltios y soportan muy bien un alto consumo. Se nota su buena construcción por la suavidad de sus terminaciones. El precio... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypordefault on 06/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is very cheap, than i could be in my country. Good quality, Very well packaged, all batteries have the same initial voltage. They last a bit longer than non-alkaline battery so it is convenient not to change batteries often. Save me some bucks to replace my ki... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadrian6 on 05/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:20 batteries for $2.60, this is by far the cheapest deal I've seen so far. The local shops sells this for at least $1 each here. I've many sound-making story books for kids and replacing all the batteries will cost alot. These batteries from dealextreme helps sa... Read more

20pieces of LR44 batteries
    0 0
  • posted bySTANISLAV05 on 05/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good battery life. Sending went to Ukraine more than 1 month. Batteries are sent well packed. He took to the hearing aid. Quality satisfied. Last longer than cheaper counterparts. In the shops of our city these batteries are much more expensive. If you need a batte... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJasonSi on 05/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Packaging keeps the batteries separate and thus will not come in contact with other batteries. REALLY cheap (Great only if you don't need 50 of them - See Other Thoughts) Cons:They're batteries. I highly doubt there are con's for these. (Maybe for the 50package that will... Read more

0 0
  • posted byden1s7 on 04/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price/quality ratio of these batteries is excellent. These batteries are suitable for use in toys etc. Life lasting is fine. You will get lots of batteries at once. These batteries are very cheap compared to ones I can buy from my home country. Cons:Nothing special. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuniverse74 on 04/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Super value for this type of battery. My son has a ton of Hex Bugs which use this battery type. They want an arm and a leg for 2 batteries, so this is a huge savings. I could not afford to power all those devices with the Hex Bug branded batteries. Packaging is good, an... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybigred2294 on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:all the batteries worked. (yes i tested the voltage of every one of them) they all had a full charge. also they are cheap. Cons:i couldnt find any. OtherThoughts:the packaging they were in was pretty good. Bottomline:they lasted pretty long in the led light/la... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydashlicious on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good battery life, high performance duration, by the way will take until I buy the next one, I really liked, I recommend to everyone. Buy at dx is guaranteed a good product, I've website to friends and family. Thanks dx. In portuguese for guys like me : boa ba... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytazeux on 03/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really good AG13/LR44 alkaline cells, ALL of the 20 cells came with 1.55-1.58 charge, i tested them with multimeter. The price is outstanding, cells are good quality, no visible dents or anything. Easy to take the cells out of the package. The package has some... Read more

voltage test package warnings, origin etc.
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections