DX » Community » Reviews » 0~15mm Digital Thickness Gauge (Precision 0.01mm/1*LR44)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byParrotile on 11/03/2011

Good price, reasonably accurate (useful for stock selection rather than machining tolerances), and clear, wide viewing angle display. Also the ability to switch between Metric and Imperial is always very useful! For this price point, there seem to be no disadvantages. The older Dial Gauge version had a greater capacity (25mm), but 20mm is OK for almost ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoz9hex on 04/15/2011

it is a nice little plate gauge that's pretty use full for the price it is good for -browsing fine stock -finding the outside dia. on small screws and it has a constant measuring force so is more precise than a calliper but faster than a micrometer screw non at this price i like to shave down the buttons so they isn't so easy to pres this saves the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydart16 on 03/30/2011

Metal frame with the electronics housing being plastic. The lever to open the jaws is also plastic. Easy to use Reasonably accurate, mine would only zero to 0.02mm, which is close enough for me. Mounting hole to secure device should you require it firmly mounted. Spare battery supplied Reasonably sturdy box to protect the micrometer Bright, clear figures ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections