DX » Community » Reviews » Charming Disney Princess Style Quartz Wrist Watch for Children - Style Assorted (1*LR41)
  • 5 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykosgor on 04/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Interesting idea, big numbers, big dial, all very informative. The baby just happy to original gift packaging that is slightly crumpled Cons:Poor quality of the strap, cut his hand as the APR before, will soon have to change the strap. Was not much good proble... Read more

Skin and boxes Appearance without cover View on a hand Charming Disney Princess Style Quartz Wrist Watch for Children - Dx.com
    0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 03/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a wonderful watch and it's perfect as a gift for a young lady (little girl). Everything from the packing box to the pillow and the watch are wonderful made and nicely colored. The watch come with a protecting tab under the dial so that it will not discha... Read more

on pilow
    0 0
  • posted bypcvirtual on 03/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's good for a gift. My wife gave it to her nephew and she's very happy. She uses it everyday. All day long. It's simple and easy to use. The wrist watch is charming as it says. Cons:The cord of the wrist watch broke. The material is not resistant. The cord is not secure... Read more

0 0
  • posted bype7er on 02/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap & nice watch for a girl. If your child has smaller wrists, you'll need a tool to make extra holes. Cons:It's not clear how to open the watch in case you need to change the battery. Other watches I know, have a small area where you can open the back cover. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeyalya on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, nice, very cute. we really love this watch. our girl love the watch and the princes printed on it. Cons:work 2 weeks, and then stopped. if it is for children, there should be an additional hole/s in the strap. quality should be better. OtherThoughts:the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMmariusas on 12/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:my daughters wanted watch. One day we bought watch in drop in centre mashine for 2 usd. Next day it was broken and it was a lot of tears. So we found this watch and ordered. And to be honest we didn't expected something good for price of 3 usd. But we get. We... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCruize on 11/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice and well functioning watch for the kids. Very nice quality when compared to the price you pay for it. Around here it will cost at least four times as much, if it's purchased in a shop. Cons:The wrist band might not be of the very best quality - but it will hol... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaz7579 on 10/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:great for children's gift, ideal as a gift or for xmas, they come with there own boxes which is lovely to. fast shipment to the Uk, took about 2 weeks, which is great from china Cons:none really, please remember you get what you pay for, so don't expect a &#16... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJulianaBahia on 08/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The watch is very beaultiful, very good material and you don't have too put in a box, because the box that it comes its wonderful and the box came perfectly It looks like the one i bought in Disney World. Perfect gift for birthdays of children. Cons:For me the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiznogoud44 on 07/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very good product runs perfeclty, my children was completly mad when they open the gift for their anniverssary pretty lovely, i buy the other model with hello kitty same review if i need to buy another watch for gift for my sister's children, i'll buy thios style of wat... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections