DX » Community » Reviews » CR2016 3V Lithium Cell Button Battery (10-Pieces Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Good...works.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byErnestTBass on 08/09/2014

Pros: Now my light works. Fast for budget shipping: Received in 14 days. Ordered in lot of 10 when I needed 2. OK, so I'll have them when I need them in the future. Cons: Incomplete shipment, one was missing....Shipped only 9 instead of 2 full cards of 5. Read more

Impression:Good...works.;

0 0 0

• posted byMrBelvedere on 03/21/2014

The CR2016 3V Cell Button Batteries 10-pack arrived very quickly after ordering them. I was pleasantly surprised at the quick delivery. At the moment i have tested two of them in a car remote. It works great. It show no signs of failure whatsoever. At the moment no cons whatsoever. Great packaging and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byReebz16 on 10/26/2013

Reasonable quality and great price by comparison to what they sell in Canada. They are really expensive here. Nothing in particular, aside from the fact that they do not have the capacity of larger batteries, which is to be expected. I would like a pack of about 100 for my experiments. However, still ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleoplasenzotti on 09/27/2013

Well, these are button batteries, so there is not too much to say about them. But, and nobody can deny it, it is to remark the low price of this pack of batteries (ten batterias fon only 2.10 U$S!). The batteries work correctly, are properly packed. If you have som electronic device that works with this ... Read more

CR2016 3V Lithium Cell Button Battery CR2016 3V Lithium Cell Button Battery CR2016 3V Lithium Cell Button Battery CR2016 3V Lithium Cell Button Battery

0 0 0

• posted byJalleB on 02/21/2013

Bought these to replace the batteries in my car key remote. Worked fine. Cheap. Did I say cheap? I even got 11 pieces in my packaging .....woohoo! Slightly bigger than the ones they replaced, could be a problem in tight spaces. With a little bit of elbow grease, I managed to make them fit. Remains to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydfreijeiro on 12/22/2012

Very cheap. A lot of pieces for that price. Great envelope. I can´t get more for less price. Just a long delivery time. No other cons. You get a lot of batteries for 1/10 of the price. The quality of the envelope is good. I don´t know the durability of these batteries yet. I´ve bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoctorjre on 08/09/2012

What can I say, most DX batteries are a great deal. A fraction of the cost buying it in the department store. You litterally get 10 for the price if 1/5 of one!! Cannot tell how old these batteries are. Reading the open circuit terminal voltage is not a reliable indication of how much energy is left ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections