DX » Community » Reviews » CR2016 3V Lithium Cell Button Battery (10-Pieces Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleoplasenzotti on 09/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well, these are button batteries, so there is not too much to say about them. But, and nobody can deny it, it is to remark the low price of this pack of batteries (ten batterias fon only 2.10 U$S!). The batteries work correctly, are properly packed. If you hav... Read more

CR2016 3V Lithium Cell Button Battery CR2016 3V Lithium Cell Button Battery CR2016 3V Lithium Cell Button Battery CR2016 3V Lithium Cell Button Battery
    0 0
  • posted byJalleB on 02/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Bought these to replace the batteries in my car key remote. Worked fine. Cheap. Did I say cheap? I even got 11 pieces in my packaging .....woohoo! Cons:Slightly bigger than the ones they replaced, could be a problem in tight spaces. With a little bit of elbow grease, I ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydfreijeiro on 12/22/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap. A lot of pieces for that price. Great envelope. I can´t get more for less price. Cons:Just a long delivery time. No other cons. OtherThoughts:You get a lot of batteries for 1/10 of the price. The quality of the envelope is good. I don´t k... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoctorjre on 08/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:What can I say, most DX batteries are a great deal. A fraction of the cost buying it in the department store. You litterally get 10 for the price if 1/5 of one!! Cons:Cannot tell how old these batteries are. Reading the open circuit terminal voltage is not a r... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections