DX » Community » Reviews » Charming Cartoon SpongeBob Style Quartz Wrist Watch for Children - Style Assorted (1*LR41)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjosephjj123 on 05/19/2014

It's a great simple watch! Does what you need in terms of telling time. Stylish for both kids and somewhat young adults. Everyone knows spongbob!! The band isn't the best - kind of a cheap rubbery material - a little hard to bend. It has a constant ticking sound (like most watches do). Don't forget that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMoira85 on 09/14/2013

I am 28 years old, and I love this spongebob watch very much. Its not too small, I think it was made for adult size, but It can be fit for children too. You can make yourself happy every time you watch this watch :D the wristband could be better quality, but not bad !!! I get it not too fast, but it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybioflama on 05/15/2013

I love, excellent gift for my children, the quality is not bad, I like the colors, bright and vivid, the quality of the belt could be better but for the price you pay could not complain, it is ideal for a child of 6-9 years, the box has good presentation and is well made??, great price and I received ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVell2012 on 03/16/2013

I as amateur to serieses sponge Bob square pants, watch much liked. They bright, suitable, Identical price for their quality. The Comprehensible dial. The Merry hours. Minus in that that burden ??????????? month these watch and small trick on band was torn. Though used the hour neatly. But for their ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymuratsnk on 02/21/2013

güzel saat kizim çok sevdi ..öneririm fiyat çok uygun..malzemeler idare eder .üstünde sevimli karakterler olmasi güzel.sponge bob kizimin sevdigi bir karakter oldugu için ilk gördügümde hemen siparis verdim materials are very reasonable in price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byv0id81 on 02/01/2013

Watch can be a nice complement for a boy who loves spongebob cartoon. It comes with a battery Its durable, still working after two month Very nice, I would never say that I could get something like this (including gift box) for such a small prize Stainless steel watch back. Artifical leather (you have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMacarronazo on 06/28/2012

* Nice watch * Spongebob is a sure bet * Kids will lo ve it * Stainless still watch, decent enough, after 1 month keeps working. * very nice cartoons * It cames in a very nice gift box * The leather is not real (you have to suppose that seeing the price) * if the kid is a little bit noisy he may broke ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMacarronazo on 06/26/2012

*Pretty decent watch for the price, your kids will love it. *It can be a nice complement for a girl who loves spongebob *It comes with a battery *Its durable, still working after a month *Very nice, I would never say that I could get something like this (including gift box) for such a small prize *Stainless ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylonepuppy on 05/30/2011

Looks good in and out of the package, took maybe two weeks to get to New Zealand which isnt a problem for me at all The smile it brought to my sons face was priceless I wasnt expecting a battery to be included with it, but i took it out of the box and away it went none at the moment Maybe alittle cheaper ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivohome on 01/12/2011

Very nice quality and degree of finish. It looks like a 25 euro watch! I was very surprised and bought it as a replacement for my sons plastic watch that came with some candy. He didn't get this one yet because I think it looks too expensive. He must deserve this one ;) The only con I can think of is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections