Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySimonetti2010 on 10/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Protects a bike or scooter from rain and dust - folds easily - neutral color with a nice artwork - it is large enough to fit even a small motorcycle (like a 125-150cc) Cons:I kept my bike outdoors, covered with this cover to protect it from the weather. Afte... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTaran2uls on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It covers my bike from direct sunlight, rain and birds' cr*p (last but not least). The fabric seems to be quite durable. I've got two bikes, one of them has a child seat installed and this cover is large enough to fit onto this bike. Cons:Size didn't match my... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLStausholm on 11/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fits the bike perfekt, and can be used for all bikesizes. Only bought one this time, but is going to order 2 more, so we can used them for all your bikes. Protects good against all weather. Cons:It takes a few time to learn an easy way to make it fit, and be car... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycinrothen on 08/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to use. Big enough for my bike. I think it is big enough for a motorcycle even. It has cute drawing on the site. Very light weight. And strong material. Cons:It resisted 15 days long in the rain. It is intact!!!! The only thing, is that a neighbor form upstair... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleonpronk on 12/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits perfectly. Got my bike parked outdoors and its protecting it against rain perfectly. Bought two of them, the first for my sons bike and after testing it for a month got one for my own bike. I recommend this cover for anyone who's in need for one. One litt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byudizam on 11/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good material and quality price is less then 50%, compared to local stores i guess it would fit if i didn't had the chassis Cons:Size didn't match my 125 new dink with chassis so i cannot use it right now. too bad i didn't think about it in advance OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDatabanks2 on 11/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Quite large and has enough slack to allow me to chain my bike. More than large enough for your average MTB. Cons:Can't really think of any. OtherThoughts:Bought it to stop water getting into the turn indicators and brake light also purchased from DX as last time it rained... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrenagwynn on 09/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It covers my bike from direct sunlight, rain and birds' cr*p (last but not least). The fabric seems to be quite durable. I've got two bikes, one of them has a child seat installed and this cover is large enough to fit onto this bike. Cons:Could be cheaper, of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeduardow on 01/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality for the price, nor too thin or too thick. It is very large and provides excellent coverage. Has velcro fasteners in the bottom. Good rain and sun protection. Cons:May be too large for some, as for me who uses it with a cheap regular mountain bike. Material is... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections