DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Function Sports Bag with Carabiner Clip - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykatorzero on 01/20/2013

Two bags: one covered closed with velcro and the other with zip. Both bags with enough space, and soft interior. The zip allows an easy acces (opens almost entirely), and this bag has three little pockets. Its size makes it comfortable to carry. -I don't like the plastic logo, but it can be removed. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMusicalBox63 on 01/06/2013

Excellent quality of materials and built. Enough room for phone, small camera + extra bateries, memory cards, earphones etc. The only con I found is that you have to use the carabiner clip to carry the bag on your waist. No way to slide the bag on a belt. This is the only reason I removed a "usefulness&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybaronccini on 11/28/2012

Cover tight, I'm using to store digital camera, it has a very good closure to the other thing to keep extra battery or memory card more. Cover reinforced by tight inside to avoid scratching the camera, carabiner not used but good as it serves to other utilities. nothing to declare, cover very good, perhaps ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byzeljo on 10/26/2012

-Amazing quality -Low price -Looks nice -None so far Bought it for my XZ-1; unfortunately it won't fit completely, the zipper can't be closed completely, but that's my mistake. I use it nevertheless. :) Probably the best you can get for this price, even better than some more expensive ones. Definitely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNickyPT on 08/04/2012

Multi-Function Sports Bag with Carabiner Clip is a good bag. Good materials, and is strong builded. Is price is fair, nice design. I thgought it was a little bigger, but it is still good. I gad to wait a long time for the delivery. I could´t track the order in real time. On the on-line track system ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeidikos on 10/18/2011

has many pockets has multiple mounting positions provides protection none whatsoever this little bag is a great bargain i bought this little bag as a mobile phone case for my samsung galaxy s i9000 and also as an organiser for my headphones ans usb charger for the phone. i have to tell you that it fits ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycoozoo on 04/14/2011

Cool bag and cheap. Very good quality for this price. Bag of two part one with zipper another one covered by ear with Velcro. Both part are soft inside. Zipper part with three small soft pouch inside. One is a bigger not big battery could be fitted inside or Cleaning Cloths, two another are good for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfran82 on 03/27/2011

+ High quality for the cost + It seems more expensive than it is + It arrives well packed in a transparent plastic bag + No manufacturing flaws + The zippers are good + Can be used to store MANY stuff, like AA or AAA flashlights, batteries, chargers, etc + It is cheap! + Includes a reliable carabiner ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections