DX » Community » Reviews » 9V Battery Style Flashlight Torch with Money Detector Function (1*6F22)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by7nexuser on 08/17/2013

Nice product. Light is suppricingly clear. The quality/usage time of included battery was good as well. The 9V connector pin gets loose after changing battery some times but it is very easy tighten up. It would be nice to get these without the battery part as well. Personally I prefer to use chargeable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfran82 on 06/06/2013

- I am really impressed with this little gadget. It is very well built, it is very small, and the most important, it produces a lot of light with just 4x normal 5mm white LEDs. Also the 2x UV leds produce a lot of light too. - The switch seems durable. - Includes a 9v battery (not alcaline, but at least ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by444ndr333w on 09/22/2012

Very bright diodes. Can be used as flashlight or UV emitter with one click. Very small, thanks to its design and battery. Work time is long enough. For some users 6F22 battery can be less preferable than cheaper and more available AA and another batteries (at least, in my country). Its not really a con,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygamewinter on 04/12/2011

I first saw these in a shop and they wanted over THREE times the price so I ordered three of these and they are one of the most handiest little gadgets on this website. Talk about simple to use they are extremely small and very handy. Most people say in a review a flashlight fits in the pocket, I am ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFunAndGames on 01/30/2011

If you can read the description you know what it is, and being it comes with a battery, one should go hmmmm.... Interesting. It's just so simple and functional, the 4 led provide all the light needed to navigate around a house or backyard without needing to turn on the 'big' lights. UV is adequate for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections