DX » Community » Reviews » Nite Ize Stainless Steel + Plastic Keychain - Multi Color
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhacmieu on 05/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Black color is the best for this item, it looks nice and valuable. Plastic S-biner is enought for normal using. They are suitable for one or two keys per biner, don't add more than 2 keys or you will damage the plastic biner. For me, I put keys with ring direc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeverlast30 on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great key chain with 6 little S shape binners . Realy easy to ad or remove keys to the keychain The S Binners server as multipurpose single keychain! Cons:None that i was able to find. OtherThoughts:Great bang for the buck! It may get a little bulky if you use... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfunnyman00 on 04/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The key rack is an official Nite Ize product even with the little promotional booklet for all the Nite Ize gear. It could be broken into two pieces with the main Stainless key rack and 6 tiny s-biners to attach your keys onto. the main latch is roughly 3/4 of an... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections