DX » Community » Reviews » PS2 to PS3 & PC USB Controller Convertor Adapter Cable - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 25% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydivad2835 on 01/09/2014

It works perfectly with most of the emulators. It worked for me with an original PS2 pad. Plug and play, I did nothing and it directly worked. Its very cheap and its working perfectly. Expectations totally satisfied, 0 problems. Wire could be short if you are trying to playing in a big room. I'm just totally satisfied with this product. I didn't have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byotavioamcamargo on 06/20/2013

Very good material, durable, just plug and play. When I connected in my Windows 7 it recognized automaticaly, I just have to calibrate. And the price is excellent pt-br Muito bom material, durável, apenas plug e jogue. QUando eu conectei no meu windows ele reconheceu automaticamente, tive apenas que calibrar. E o preço é excelente. There ... Read more

The item The Item
    0 0
  • posted byfremandn1 on 12/08/2012

Most of the keys function including the two analog sticks. Works without drivers R2 and L2 do not function No analog support for buttons (very common) Shows up as two gamepads which is confusing. I don't know how they work with a PS3, but they don't work completely with a PC and some games, like former XBOXLive games don't work without the R2 and L2... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjj0aqu1n77 on 07/17/2011

Could work with a wired PS2 controller. I dont own one so cant test it out. It could work with a computer but dont have a wired PS2 controller. Doesnt work with a wireless PS2 controller. Don't buy this. Also how would you press the middle PS3 home button? The PS2 controller doesn't have one? If you could get it to work, it would be a the cheapest alternative ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections