DX » Community » Reviews » PS2 to PS3 & PC USB Controller Convertor Adapter Cable - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 25% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydivad2835 on 01/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works perfectly with most of the emulators. It worked for me with an original PS2 pad. Plug and play, I did nothing and it directly worked. Its very cheap and its working perfectly. Expectations totally satisfied, 0 problems. Cons:Wire could be short if you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byotavioamcamargo on 06/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good material, durable, just plug and play. When I connected in my Windows 7 it recognized automaticaly, I just have to calibrate. And the price is excellent pt-br Muito bom material, durável, apenas plug e jogue. QUando eu conectei no meu windows ele reconhec... Read more

The item The Item
    0 0
  • posted byfremandn1 on 12/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Most of the keys function including the two analog sticks. Works without drivers Cons:R2 and L2 do not function No analog support for buttons (very common) Shows up as two gamepads which is confusing. OtherThoughts:I don't know how they work with a PS3, but they don't w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjj0aqu1n77 on 07/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Could work with a wired PS2 controller. I dont own one so cant test it out. It could work with a computer but dont have a wired PS2 controller. Cons:Doesnt work with a wireless PS2 controller. OtherThoughts:Don't buy this. Also how would you press the middle PS3... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections