- Works fine on windows xp and 7
- Works very fast to me and give no troubles.
- no drivers to install.
- Good price for a good usb 2 pci card.
- Fit perfect on a pci slot - there are no cons on this. I have test it on speed and mount unmount, it's works all fine, this pci card is very good if you don't have enough usb on your pc, there is no installation ... Read more
- Very cheap product
- Excellent quality apart from the slanted connector mentioned below.
- Works in linux (debian) without extra drivers
- One USB connector inside the case to connect front panel devices or something else. - One of the backpanel connectors was a little bit out of alignment. Not enough to prevent insertion of an USB cable though.
-... Read more
Plug and use
No drivers needed
very nice black color, bga chip, 4 external 1 internal
Bracket fixed with 2 normal + screws. Was a bit of tweaking to make it fit, maybe my case or Videocard was in the way. Take time and easy, and installs fine My USB broke, northbridge and Windows said it was there, there was power, but internal INTEL hubs, all where ... Read more
1. It works as expected.
2. No drivers needed.
3. It is USB 2.0.
4. It has 5 USB ports! I can't find any real con for this item. Actually, 5-th USB port (internal), can be imlemented in 9-pin connector, so front panel USB ports can be used with it. Good quality assembled, high speed, easy to install. In some old PCs(MBs on KT133-266, and many others)... Read more
- The quality is good, just like the ones you'd expect from any other shop. - Cheap (in terms of money) - Chip is from NEC (used in many computer PCI cards) - It was automatically recognized by Windows XP (guess it does so with newer versions of Windows). So all you have to do is gently plug it in (with your computer turned off) and turn on the computer ... Read more
It has 4 ports outside and 1 inside - you can use it for hidden thumb drive with po... very important files such as documents. Used it for my Pentium MMX computer with Windows 2000. Everything worked great, no drivers were needed, now it can work with USB mouse and read USB thumb drives =) Also it's very cheap. None really. Oh, stop. It doesn't make ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.