DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Riding Suit Sports Pants/Underwear with Cushion (Size-L)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byabarajasmdo on 10/24/2013

This is a cool underwear, really good fabric. It is really chip article and it works well. Try to but different articles and in Mexico are 10 times the price of this one, (it includes shorts) but to be honest I like better using my own shorts or pants. Transparent fabric, but it looks good. Probably ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVeltnar on 04/12/2013

Very good quality materials, with 20% lycra adding. Padding is very soft, cool and comfortable. Pants fit tight and doesn't make you uncomfortable. Material is very light and breathable. Great for long-distance riding. No significant cons, maybe you just need to wash them before use... Best to use them ... Read more

Sports Pants

0 0 1

• posted byjack0726 on 03/17/2013

i do attached a photo of how the cushion looks like . the cushion is quite thick and comfortable when riding. the material say its a cool max , and its quite cooling than i expect. the price should have more competitive. i dare not to use as a pant , as its quite weird on the outer design. using as a ... Read more

the inner cushion look

0 0 1

• posted byinsquares on 12/13/2012

Good for wearing under regular shorts to add padding between junk and saddle on bike. The legs are too short for me and ride up and pinch. I'll probably have to cut the legs to make them fit properly. For me the pad also seems a little too far back. The pad could be moved forward a little. The material ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byrhph23 on 12/06/2012

Product is cheap. You can wear it like an underwear. Acceptable padding. I live in a humid country. If you wear your normal underwear with this product, your groin and buttocks area will get very warm. This can get quite uncomfortable. The thigh area of this product is not tight and elastic enough, it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynsdude on 08/09/2012

The padding is nice and thick and almost identical to my much more expensive LG shorts. Fits well and is short on the legs (since it is underwear). The material is very breathable and should be very good for the summer/hot climates. None so far, I should have bought another pair. Can't wait to use them ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byiGimmick on 03/30/2012

Great Quality fabric. The padding are great (even on long rides) Well ventilated Amazing Price Washed it couple of times already and not one sign of damage on it. Good for beginner riders or people who wants to use a normal pants to go cycle. The size was bit smaller than L but it fit well for me. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymartinezjorge on 01/03/2012

Cheap Black (neutral) I use it for spinning at gym and works great Product is exactly as shown a little too short, I think it would be better if there are like half leg long. No other cons so far The cushion is a little bigger than others I have seen, it is not really a con because once you are on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlpinistory on 11/18/2011

- cheaper than cool brands - high quality product - really works as must do - fits tightly. I don't feel it on me - fabric is breathable I wear it next day after receive without washing in laundry. The black paint prints to my white shorts. Must be washed before using. But it's nothing serious. It feels ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynietsky on 07/09/2011

Very good cushioning, very thick and very seems very durable. great for long bike trips. you can wear it under your shorts. it is very breathable, very comfortable in hot weather. I have been using it for one week and I connot feel any problem with this item. I did think that the cushion would be much ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections