DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Riding Suit Sports Pants/Underwear with Cushion (Size-L)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Very comfortable bicycle pants
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySeanZM on 10/11/2014

These are a comfortable fit and were priced very well.

Impression:Very comfortable bicycle pants;

0 0 0

• posted byLEFEBVREfamilly on 07/23/2014

Very good product.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byabarajasmdo on 10/24/2013

This is a cool underwear, really good fabric. It is really chip article and it works well. Try to but different articles and in Mexico are 10 times the price of this one, (it includes shorts) but to be honest I like better using my own shorts or pants. Transparent fabric, but it looks good. in I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVeltnar on 04/12/2013

Very good quality materials, with 20% lycra adding. Padding is very soft, cool and comfortable. Pants fit tight and doesn't make you uncomfortable. Material is very light and breathable. Great for long-distance riding. No significant cons, maybe you just need to wash them before use... Best to on... Read more

Sports Pants

0 0 1

• posted byjack0726 on 03/17/2013

i do attached a photo of how the cushion looks like . the cushion is quite thick and comfortable when riding. the material say its a cool max , and its quite cooling than i expect. the price should have more competitive. i dare not to use as a pant , as its quite weird on the outer design. using... Read more

the inner cushion look

0 0 1

• posted byinsquares on 12/13/2012

Good for wearing under regular shorts to add padding between junk and saddle on bike. The legs are too short for me and ride up and pinch. I'll probably have to cut the legs to make them fit properly. For me the pad also seems a little too far back. The pad could be moved forward a little. The I... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byrhph23 on 12/06/2012

Product is cheap. You can wear it like an underwear. Acceptable padding. I live in a humid country. If you wear your normal underwear with this product, your groin and buttocks area will get very warm. This can get quite uncomfortable. The thigh area of this product is not tight and elastic it as... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynsdude on 08/09/2012

The padding is nice and thick and almost identical to my much more expensive LG shorts. Fits well and is short on the legs (since it is underwear). The material is very breathable and should be very good for the summer/hot climates. None so far, I should have bought another pair. Can't wait to at... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySoLEzioAuditore on 08/08/2012

Sweet now i can ride my long cycling trannings with any pain on my baals and my ass :) im not even feeling any pain when im already on the 120 or 140km distance. Buy it you wont regret. No Cons,shipment was on time,no damage on the Underwear.Quallity build is as i expected and likei said no cons... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzelezin on 04/19/2012

great product, size compatible with usual measures, perfect finish, good ventilation, ideal for cycling or even motocross trail, much more comfortable than shorts size that are squeezing the leg journeys, less perspiration due to the fact that shorter than the other cycling shorts, the protective... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere