DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Riding Suit Sports Pants/Underwear with Cushion (Size-XL)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySroenne on 10/21/2013

The price is brilliant compared to the quality, which is very high! The shorts looks good and does fit very good! Ideal for cycling! My butt didden't hurt much after 42-44 kilometers ;-) It's very easy to breath through them, and they'll fit under a pair of shorts without problems! As short as underpants,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBALTUILHE on 10/02/2013

Para proteger a "retaguarda" não existe nada melhor. Ideal para ciclistas iniciantes, que sentem desconforto após 30min de pedalada. é similar àquelas capas de silicone compradas avulsa para o banco. Utilizável preferencialmente por quem não tenha as pernas muito ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLjube on 08/13/2013

cheap, easy to wash, elastic, cusion material is good, can be weared on bear skin. I have made two rides with them and I am satisfied with what I bought still nothing. I am suspicious on the material , maybe can go too wide by the time, yet, after two washes, nothing like that happened can be weared ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLjube on 08/01/2013

cheap price, soft cushion, right size (for which I had doubts) soft skin touch. I would recommend them as cheap starter equipment. I do not know the use experience yet. hardly doubt that the material is 80% polyamid, The polyamid supposed to be more like a rubber unlike polyester. Most likely this is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydnelena on 03/25/2013

Muy buen producto tanto por la calidad de la tela como por la termincion. Comodo de usar. Es mas bien corto, da para usar debajo de un pantalon o calza. Al principio puede resultar incomodo pero se acostumbra rapido; es muy comodo. Lo uso dos horas diarias No le veo contras por ahora. Vamos a ver como ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrbg79 on 09/12/2012

Light and breathable material Good sizing for caucasian male Good quality construction means that they have lasted for all summer (50+ km per week). Low waistline means they can shift if on and off seat all the time. Padding could be better quality for comfort reasons. Good for short distance riding.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPhiliparo on 07/19/2012

The quality of the product is very good and the padding does help to provide the necessary cushion especially for long riding. As a matter of fact I went for a long ride on the day I received the pant and I am very happy to have bought this pant after the long ride. BTW, It do help to reduce the numbness ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJuandp on 05/22/2011

excellent product. 100% lycra. very good seam. perfect fit. good termination. discreet. very comfortable. very comfortable when riding a bike. breathable material. can be worn under another pair. I bought the XL, measure 1 92 meters and 93 kilograms. I will perfect. do not hesitate. buy it, in my country,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMadArmour on 02/10/2011

1) Competitively priced. 2) Lycra material. 3) Padding has 'climacool' material. 4) My butt feels great now! 5) It is discreet. 6) High quality feel. Absolutely nothing that I can think of. This is great for those who 1) like to be discreet about wearing padded pants. 2) don't like the look of wearing ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections