DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Riding Suit Sports Pants/Underwear with Cushion (Size-XL)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydnelena on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Muy buen producto tanto por la calidad de la tela como por la termincion. Comodo de usar. Es mas bien corto, da para usar debajo de un pantalon o calza. Al principio puede resultar incomodo pero se acostumbra rapido; es muy comodo. Lo uso dos horas diarias Cons:No le ve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrbg79 on 09/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Light and breathable material Good sizing for caucasian male Good quality construction means that they have lasted for all summer (50+ km per week). Cons:Low waistline means they can shift if on and off seat all the time. Padding could be better quality for comfort reas... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPhiliparo on 07/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The quality of the product is very good and the padding does help to provide the necessary cushion especially for long riding. As a matter of fact I went for a long ride on the day I received the pant and I am very happy to have bought this pant after the long ride. BTW,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJuandp on 05/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:excellent product. 100% lycra. very good seam. perfect fit. good termination. discreet. very comfortable. very comfortable when riding a bike. breathable material. can be worn under another pair. I bought the XL, measure 1 92 meters and 93 kilograms. I will perfect. do no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMadArmour on 02/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1) Competitively priced. 2) Lycra material. 3) Padding has 'climacool' material. 4) My butt feels great now! 5) It is discreet. 6) High quality feel. Cons:Absolutely nothing that I can think of. OtherThoughts:This is great for those who 1) like to be discreet about wear... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections