DX » Community » Reviews » Brain Teaser Metal Wire Iron IQ Puzzle Mind Game Toy (Set of 7)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytomyahack on 05/22/2014

All my friends enjoy this product. It has a lot of fun. You can spend many hours trying to remember how to deal with them. i recommend this product to people who like challenge themselves or people who get bored easily in the office Not many so far. the metal is high quality and it's really difficult ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byInvaderL on 02/07/2014

Very good quality. The metal is pretty strong. It is not that easy to bend. Size are good enough to play with. They were not well packed. Some of them are already apart, which would take some time to tell where they belong to. Especially if you are new to these puzzles or have never seen it. Delivery ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMariePour on 01/14/2014

-Very difficult to solve. It's fun to see people trying to solve it for hours without success and see their face when you solve it in few seconds. -Resistant enough. -Metal is realy thin, but it's ok. -There is no soluce in the package, you have to find one by yourself or go on the internet. (there is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiogogomes1992 on 12/18/2013

é optimo para passar o tempo, não se gasta bateria do telemovel a jogar a caminho do trabalho ou da faculdade por que está-se extremamente empenhado em resolver o quebra cabeças. A viagem que antes demorava agora parece voar e mais um pouco perco a minha paragem se não estiver ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLLIypLLIyH on 07/15/2013

Great puzzle has something to while away the evening. High-quality metal. It is quite strong for what I was waiting for. Some are more difficult than others so you can evolve. Are quite small. One of them is really really small it gets difficult to hold it. All similar to each other, it is not very interesting.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMrZain on 03/28/2013

A great set of smaller metal puzzles. I found the quality of the metal to be quite good, not likely to bend out of shape under normal pressure. You also cannot cheat this way Very small in size, quite irritating to a larger hand and leaves a metallic smell on fingers after playing with. A decent puzzle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhaslima on 01/07/2012

It is quite strong for what I was waiting for. It is very entertaining. Some are more dificult than others so you can evolve. You will be very popular for a while 3 of them uses the same way to be solved On of them came with a ring opened, but it was easy to solve it It could have the solutions inside.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEeprom01 on 05/19/2011

-guaranteed fun especially if you're with friends -Its hard material good friends harder to ruin it -and it looks like it will last a long time until someone can spoil them -to say no -a little bit about the biggest one 11cm -I thought it would be bigger, but not enough to just be against something -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTolianych on 03/19/2011

This was exactly what i was whaiting for. Very good quality. No traces of oxide and rust. All curves fit well for separation. Some are resolved quickly and on some you have to think about. I have checked all of them and have not found a unresolvable pairs. Can not be afraid to spoil the puzzle attaching ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections