DX » Community » Reviews » Perfect Magic Trick Pen Through Money Bill Penetration - Black (Set of 2)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPris220 on 10/25/2013

Magic pen-magic exellent for entertaining your friends and family, easy to do magic. Is a normal pen and the other is cut in the middle with magnet, and thus can make the pen stand with paper between it, or in it. Don't have. It's easy to understand and handle. Any child can use at no risk. Are two pens,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byokc73122 on 07/16/2013

* Overall the biggest pro would be the price, the regular pen through the bill illusion retail for about 12.00 dollars US. * the quality of this product I feel is better than the regular pen through the bill. * The Magnets are glued in better. * These are also black instead of red which I feel is a bonus.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysamgangee on 04/29/2013

very well made magic trick,you also get a working model too which you can switch for people to examine which makes the magic trick even stronger,good solid strong magnets. no cons that i can think of i have paid much more for this type of magic trick and some of them havent been nearly as good as this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycucucuchu on 03/18/2013

Cuando se domina el truco queda bastante bién, y si está bien hecho la gente ni se da cuenta. Hay que buscar algún video por internet antes de practicar Cuesta bastante hacer bien el truco, hay que practicar mucho y la gente no puede estar muy cerca. Una vez conseguido esto, es vistoso ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bybpetreski on 07/18/2012

he product is a perfectly harmless and funny prank with your friends. Product quality is great, resistant to crashes. The battery that comes standard is long lasting. Great fun with friends. I wonder what else you can do with this prop. Mine came blue, but that isn't a real issue. You have to work on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytaklyt on 05/10/2011

- As always, unbeatable price - Comes with an examinable pen, and that's very nice - Looks solid and well made, nothing tips the fact it's not an ordinary pen. - Both pens work, you can even write with them! - English manual supplied. - Mine came blue, but that isn't a real issue. - You have to work ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChinchilla2010 on 02/19/2011

It comes with two pens - one normal, and one special pen. I really like it that it comes with a normal pen. There are "pen through bill" pens out there, but they don't come with a normal one that looks exactly the same...it would be a waste of time to look for one...and of course a waste of ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections