DX » Community » Reviews » Bike Mount Compass (Silver)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFastkids on 08/10/2012

The bell has a nice loud sound and fits perfectly on my Mountainbike. The compass shows me the direction i'm riding very well. I saw a little air bubble, but until now it does not make any sense. The compass is a handy thing when you do not know the way in the woods. You won't be driving circles anymore.... Read more

Dirty Bell after half year of ussage Mounted on an ATB steer

0 0 2

• posted bysohamG on 11/20/2011

The bell is really loud and has a nice echo. It mounts perfectly onto all cycles. The directions are very clearly mentioned. At times the compass can be very usefull. you can make out if youre going uphill or downhill as the ball moves its direction There is a tiny air bubble in the compass. The compass ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytobixen2 on 11/09/2010

It works, and it seems pretty nice. I haven't experienced the problems other reports here (compass ball coming lose, liquid inside vaporing away), but then again I haven't been using it a lot yet. I thought of it, but only after ordering it - would it show the correct bearing after mounting it on the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bychunkit on 04/26/2010

It looks nice and the sound is loud. When I first got it, the compass function worked properly. When it first arrived, either the compass ball was detached or it came out should after I handled it. I glued it back and it works. When it first arrived, the air bubble at the top was very small, similar ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRolfern on 08/29/2009

Even though the compass is only stable when the bike is standing still, it is absolutely reasonably accurate. The bell gives a good enough "pling", and the fastening to the bicycle seems to be OK. The compass globe is only fastened to the rest of the bell by some melting glue, this is probably done to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytomekson on 07/27/2009

It makes high tone, easy to hear in the street It come already broken - the compass was badly glued so it come in two pieces - the bell and the compass. It is quite dissapointing to reacive brand new good in more pieces. OK we all kno how it works here but this is really bad glued, it doenst stick the ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections