DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Stylish Outdoor Shoes - Grey White (Size-43/Pair)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMetroB on 10/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very comfortable I'm still breaking my feet in but they feel very natural and almost like wearing no shoes at all. the fit is perfect I followed the measuring instructions from the Vibram site and was pleased that they fit so well Feel durable for what they are as the phot... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypanzka on 07/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Price cannot be matched by original vibrams anywhere, built quality is still good, almost as original and none of the 7 or so pairs i and/or my wife have has been faulty or othervice unusable. Plus it really makes my back better and enchances balance and foot m... Read more

3 0
  • posted byferrari21 on 08/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:i was curious how it would feel wearing this shoes and when i got them, i was pleasantly surprised at how good it feels to wear them. it;s like walking barefoot and gives a great work out on the muscles in my legs that don't normally get worked out when working... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymejrum on 05/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very good build quality. I have not compared them to vibram five fingers, but my friends who own those and payed approx one houndred and fifty dollars for their pair of shoes - say that the quality feels the same - Feel like high quality I've only tried them a few times... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections