DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Stylish Outdoor Shoes - Grey White (Size-43/Pair)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMetroB on 10/11/2012

Very comfortable I'm still breaking my feet in but they feel very natural and almost like wearing no shoes at all. the fit is perfect I followed the measuring instructions from the Vibram site and was pleased that they fit so well Feel durable for what they are as the photos shoed some glue that wasnt well done but the quality is fine. They are really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypanzka on 07/17/2012

Price cannot be matched by original vibrams anywhere, built quality is still good, almost as original and none of the 7 or so pairs i and/or my wife have has been faulty or othervice unusable. Plus it really makes my back better and enchances balance and foot muscles. None These really are true miracle shoes, and with price that is like one fifth of ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byferrari21 on 08/22/2011

i was curious how it would feel wearing this shoes and when i got them, i was pleasantly surprised at how good it feels to wear them. it;s like walking barefoot and gives a great work out on the muscles in my legs that don't normally get worked out when working ordinary shoes. also the special material doesnt leave any bad odor even with no socks on.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymejrum on 05/03/2011

Very good build quality. I have not compared them to vibram five fingers, but my friends who own those and payed approx one houndred and fifty dollars for their pair of shoes - say that the quality feels the same - Feel like high quality I've only tried them a few times - but they feel realy good if anything - there was a note that said: "please ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections