DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Stylish Outdoor Shoes - Grey White (Size-46/Pair)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystormryder on 01/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great shoes. Similar to KSO treks by vibrams. Good fit and my feet feel really comfortable. Cons:The build could be a little better as the stitches opened up in a few places, but didn't affect the overall integrity of the shoe. The sole is a bit hard, probably... Read more

1 0
  • posted byno11no on 08/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:*The shoes are reasonably cheap *The shoes have a good fit *The soles of the shoes seem pretty durable *They look funny *Great running for midfoot and/or forefoot strikers Cons:*One of the shoes has a seam inside that scratches my skin and actually damages the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysheep69 on 07/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Knockoff of the Vibram Five Fingers shoes. I decided to try these at a much cheaper price to see if I liked the concept. After a few days wearing them in they fit pretty comfortably. There's a bit of a learning curve in getting your toes into the slots but once you know... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections