DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Stylish Outdoor Shoes - Black (Size-40/Pair)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybfd2a on 07/26/2012

* Looks like a real Vibram FiveFinger * Once you get used to it its preety comfortable to hang around * Once I used it for a short trek to nearby hills, it was a charm walking aroung..you can feel the surface underneeth you feet * People pays lots of attention and also where can they get one ;) * Pure Black design isn't a good idea, it would be better ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byelisboa on 06/17/2011

- cheap: It's around 30% of a vibram five fingers price. - good quality: I still didn't try a Vibram one, but this shoes seem preety well made - good outsole: it's pretty consistent, and yet you still feel all of the terrain under your feet; pretty interesting experience - doesn't seem like it's gonna fit in the first uses: seems like it's 2 numbers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytarzanbaba on 05/15/2011

Very good material Very, very comfortable Works well on most surfaces Does not sweat Light material Protects the entire foot Somewhat difficult to match foot size Needs foot muscles to adapt (not really a con) This shoes are by far the most comfortable shoes I ever wore. And I had many problems with my foot in the past. It fits like a glove, and provides ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections